Antonio Conte (143 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Let Cronios have his own opinion. It would be ridiculous to ban someone just because they have a different or negative opinion on something. Which reminds me of the time I got an infraction for insulting a player on the team during the live thread. I understand giving me an infraction for insulting another poster, but giving me an infraction for insulting a player I was watching on tv? really? :lol:
read the rules. It is forbidden to insult Juve players, coach, staff etc.

Buy on AliExpress.com

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
No matter how delusional cronios might be I think he should be entitled to his opinion regardless of how substantial the evidence against his position is. He rarely insults anyone and on the rare occasions that he does it is usually after a barage of sarcastic and demeaning comments by multiple users against him. I do think he is incredibly unfair to Marotta and Bonucci and that he is dogmatic in his opinion of them, however he is far from a regular poster anyway and he usually keeps the debate civil. I personally wouldn't ban him for doing so. If he was posting the same post over and over again on every page then yes that would be spamming but otherwise he is just a member that everyone disagrees with.
Exactly. It's sad to be as negative as he is but he is in no way a troll. He doesn't insult people and he doesn't mean to provoke. Some here seem to have never seen how a pessimist acts and what he/she genuinely takes comfort in. God knows how many times "history has proved my dad right". It doesn't make him a troll.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Stop giving him the symptomatic treatment. It has nothing to do with negativity. To his defense, he's not the only one. They use every opportunity given, to pour out their personal "hatred" towards certain players and the mgmt. Then they tell people that they're just expressing their personal opinion.

It's trolling and nothing else.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Exactly. It's sad to be as negative as he is but he is in no way a troll. He doesn't insult people and he doesn't mean to provoke. Some here seem to have never seen how a pessimist acts and what he/she genuinely takes comfort in. God knows how many times "history has proved my dad right". It doesn't make him a troll.
That is a lie.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
so where do u guys see conte's next destination?

i dont think he will manage in italy again any time soon. so england or spain it is? i could see him going to athletico madrid is simoeone takes over argentina for world cup/club witch.

or he could be manu bound after van gaal next season
maybe, I guess somewhere with bigger budget though. maybe some club like city, psg etc

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013

i dont think he will manage in italy again any time soon. so england or spain it is? i could see him going to athletico madrid is simoeone takes over argentina for world cup/club witch.

In a 10 euro restaurant.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
No matter how delusional cronios might be I think he should be entitled to his opinion regardless of how substantial the evidence against his position is. He rarely insults anyone and on the rare occasions that he does it is usually after a barage of sarcastic and demeaning comments by multiple users against him. I do think he is incredibly unfair to Marotta and Bonucci and that he is dogmatic in his opinion of them, however he is far from a regular poster anyway and he usually keeps the debate civil. I personally wouldn't ban him for doing so. If he was posting the same post over and over again on every page then yes that would be spamming but otherwise he is just a member that everyone disagrees with.
Very well said. I've noticed that as well. Cron almost never insults people in his posts. And he's not a spammer or a troll. He has on average, an opinion that doesn't win him the popular votes. But the very essence of a forum like this, is to be ok with something like that.

Forza Cron. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

PsG, closest home, should be ok on language, will earn a fat pay cheque and have access to the level of players he has an ambition to coach. However, his real abilities as a tactician would be tested in the EPL where there are a few managers who have more dimensions to their approach.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
And he's not a spammer or a troll. He has on average, an opinion that doesn't win him the popular votes. But the very essence of a forum like this, is to be ok with something like that.

Forza Cron. :tup:
I like Cron because he is ridiculus sometimes and cracks me up...but you have to admit that some of his post, if not all, are borderline trolling or blatant trolling. SOme of them always come after certain events, and are predictable as hell....but funny tho.

And always it has to do with CBs, how bad the team is... and his last paragraph is always consisting of how Marotta coundt sell X or Y player or that we are overpaying :D

Thats cron in a nutshell.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
You'd like that wouldn't you you jobby-jabbing prick? Infact the only thing worse than making your idiotic dicklips form into a smile would be if Antonio Conte - aka Retard McFucking Clueless - would take over again as coach of our club.

Et toi, Kyle...je prendrai ta mere quand j'aurai l'argent. Ca será bientot parce que elle ne vaut pas grande chose.

Una cosa más - me gustaría decir que X mame los burros. Si no hico no podría comer. Si - la cosa sola que el come es la leche de los Burros. Tambien Boca puede chuparmela.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
:tup:

Not agree with it all, but the part that he isnt a troll, he is just a very deluded individual who has an obbsessive need to show he is right no matter what, makes up whatever that fits him.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I like Cron because he is ridiculus sometimes and cracks me up...but you have to admit that some of his post, if not all, are borderline trolling or blatant trolling. SOme of them always come after certain events, and are predictable as hell....but funny tho.

And always it has to do with CBs, how bad the team is... and his last paragraph is always consisting of how Marotta coundt sell X or Y player or that we are overpaying :D

Thats cron in a nutshell.
I used to find it funny, I'll admit that. But lol @ people saying he doesn't insult anyone. In fact he's insulted one of the people in this thread who stuck up for him (king ale) many times before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 140)