Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
@Badass Vidal if u could go back to last season and were offered to keep Conte or hire Allegri what would u do?

Could u see Conte doing what Allegri has done so far in Europe?
Every single member of this forum would've opted to keep Conte, anyone who claims anything else is a lair.

Max did blow us away in his first season tho, but that's hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and, I hope he gets sentenced.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I hope he gets thrown in jail like a dirty little whore, alla cersei style and they deny him his daily dose of finasteride so all his hair falls out again.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's their sporting law, where you are basically guilty until proven innocent.
Ye it's quite ridiculous.

Every single member of this forum would've opted to keep Conte, anyone who claims anything else is a lair.

Max did blow us away in his first season tho, but that's hindsight.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and, I hope he gets sentenced.
Wow really u hope he gets sentenced? I would never wish that on someone like Conte who has given so much to this club.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Thank God he's not connected to Juve any more. Idiots and media (idiots too) around the globe still associate us with match fixing and in past years completely unrelated articles like transfer rumours would have a sly pop at Juve and fans from other leagues always jump to the calciopoli trash talk. It's gotten better in recent times but if our coach got pulled in to another investigation we could win 10 CLs in a row but our global image would still be that of dirty cheats.

You could really see it this season, we were the underdogs going far in the CL but neutrals were shitting all over us. Even Atletico who are time wasting thugs got the love of the masses, Dortmund even more so. Why? Because so many fans who don't know any better recognise our name because of the well documented match fixing bullshit.

We need to steer clear of crap like this whilst all is going so well. Conte leaving was a blessing in disguise.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
The Italian national team doesn't deserve Conte. He made a huge, huge mistake to stay in Italy after leaving Juve. He should've joined Man Utd or PSG when he had the chance, even if it meant taking a year off.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
The Italian national team doesn't deserve Conte. He made a huge, huge mistake to stay in Italy after leaving Juve. He should've joined Man Utd or PSG when he had the chance, even if it meant taking a year off.
Your lack of football knowledge is astounding. Conte really should have gone to a club where his only skill does not work because he does not speak the language.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
:howler:

This Italy deserves a coach like Conte.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
As annoying it was with the way he left he is and never was a cheater. He better get out of this scandal otherwise I hope he does to the FIGC what Milton did in Office Space.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)