Antonio Conte (170 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
How could you know that? What information do you have to say 100% he never cheated? I mean man... I don't even want to comment on your posts, but you are killing me :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How could you know that? What information do you have to say 100% he never cheated? I mean man... I don't even want to comment on your posts, but you are killing me :D
Conte was harsh with the way he exited but he never seemed to have the personality that would falsify anything.

As far as my other posts, I'm sure related to weather or politics, you need not reply. I already know where you stand on any argument or on my personality. I simply don't buy the hype. :boh:

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
@DAiDEViL

Apparently in some religions, at one stage its been said that humans do not deserve the greatness that is God.

Conte=God

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Conte: 'Not enough Italians'
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte warned “it will be difficult for Italy to be competitive” if foreign players continue to dominate Serie A.

The Azzurri Coach spoke to reporters in Rome today and said his job is increasingly tough.

“My worry ahead of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup is how much things have changed since 2006, when Marcello Lippi won the World Cup,” said Conte.

“Back then an Italy Coach had the possibility of choosing around 61-62 Italians from every 100 players. Today that choice has dropped to 33 Italians out of 100.

“This is a real problem and the biggest danger facing Italy today. It will be difficult for Italy to be competitive if we can only pick 33 per cent of the available players. Those figures mean there is a problem and we have to invert the trend.

“Above all in attack the statistics show we have fewer strikers coming through to the Italy squad even at youth level. We’re really struggling there.”

This is why Conte called up a series of Oriundi – South American players of Italian descent – to fill those gaps, including Eder and Franco Vazquez.
--------------

Someone should tell Conte about Berardi.

- - - Updated - - -

Calls up Vazquez but not Berardi?

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
By Football Italia staff

Antonio Conte warned “it will be difficult for Italy to be competitive” if foreign players continue to dominate Serie A.

The Azzurri Coach spoke to reporters in Rome today and said his job is increasingly tough.

“My worry ahead of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup is how much things have changed since 2006, when Marcello Lippi won the World Cup,” said Conte.

“Back then an Italy Coach had the possibility of choosing around 61-62 Italians from every 100 players. Today that choice has dropped to 33 Italians out of 100.

“This is a real problem and the biggest danger facing Italy today. It will be difficult for Italy to be competitive if we can only pick 33 per cent of the available players. Those figures mean there is a problem and we have to invert the trend.

“Above all in attack the statistics show we have fewer strikers coming through to the Italy squad even at youth level. We’re really struggling there.”

This is why Conte called up a series of Oriundi – South American players of Italian descent – to fill those gaps, including Eder and Franco Vazquez.
--------------

- - - Updated - - -

last generation is going to retire pirlo totti del piero and italy had not a plan for future when they retire from NT Maybe some of the berardi's and rugani's will turn world class with time, but its too early to say.

- - - Updated - - -

By Football Italia staff

--------------

- - - Updated - - -

last generation is going to retire pirlo totti del piero and italy had not a plan for future when they retire from NT Maybe some of the berardi's and rugani's will turn world class with time, but its too early to say.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
By Football Italia staff

--------------

- - - Updated - - -

He's all excuses and complaints.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
:agree: He can never just get on with his job.
He already preparing the excuse for his failings. Already dropping Italy ranking to 17, the lowest since ranking system js introduced , i only hope he wiill qualify us for Euro and WC. Not expecting much from him as long as wr qualify im fine.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
damn look at the quality of the posts here, im glad we opened this thread
Well, feel free to delete it if you want. I'm sure nobody would object. I'm sure we can discuss his trial and match-fixings in the Azzurri thread.

Closing it doesn't make sense though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 160)