Antonio Conte (62 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What's the logic behind blaming conte for injuring Marchisio? He was injured during warm up, and if fatigue is the reason, remember he started every game for us from February.
I think the logic is that a lot of juventini still harbor massive resentments for how Conte rather abandoned the club last summer. And all it took was the barest of threads in a Juventus player getting injured under his NT watch to bring all that out publicly.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Retards, all of them. Unworthy of calling themselves juventini.
It's no different than the fucking idiot racists that fill the stadiums. Anyone caught should be banned from football stadiums world wide.

Better yet, like here in the States you can look up sexual predators in your neighborhood I'd advise Interpol & FIFA/UEFA to create such a database to ensure no guilty sicko can ever live a life of peace & solitude again. Live in shame you fuckers

You get caught with racist chants or death threats you get prosecuted and slammed onto the database.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
It's no different than the fucking idiot racists that fill the stadiums. Anyone caught should be banned from football stadiums world wide.

Better yet, like here in the States you can look up sexual predators in your neighborhood I'd advise Interpol & FIFA/UEFA to create such a database to ensure no guilty sicko can ever live a life of peace & solitude again. Live in shame you fuckers

You get caught with racist chants or death threats you get prosecuted and slammed onto the database.
Agreed.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
and john elkann can fucking do one, rarely ever gives 2 shits about Juve funny that he was in hiding during the calciopoli outbreak
He probably does a lot more than any of us.

And lets not throw around our silly conspiracy theories again.

Yes. A guy that gives 2 shits about Juve but owns a club through its worst periods and supports them as they grow. Yes. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

You disrespectful little twat. We are what we are now thanks to Elkann's guidance.
:D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You know at first I was half joking about the database but as I was typing and got to thinking about it more I actually think it wouldn't be a half bad idea.

Thank about it. All the "closet" racists & people that hate almost always hide behind something and anyone can throw out a letter in the email threatening death but I'd LOVE to see that guys reaction when the whole world suddenly knows he threatened a man with a family & children over soccer. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

yeah right :howler: because Conte, Andrea Agnelli, Marotta and to a certain extent Allegri haven't played a major role
Suddenly you give credit to people you historically haven't given credit to.

Irony.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He probably does a lot more than any of us.

And lets not throw around our silly conspiracy theories again.

Yes. A guy that gives 2 shits about Juve but owns a club through its worst periods and supports them as they grow. Yes. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

:D
Juve is the least of John's concern, still i don't ever remember John trying to defend the clubs name during calciopoli, in fact not even with the latest round of court preceedings has he said anything. He doesn't represent this club in the same manner Andrea Agnelli does

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
You know at first I was half joking about the database but as I was typing and got to thinking about it more I actually think it wouldn't be a half bad idea.

Thank about it. All the "closet" racists & people that hate almost always hide behind something and anyone can throw out a letter in the email threatening death but I'd LOVE to see that guys reaction when the whole world suddenly knows he threatened a man with a family & children over soccer. :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Suddenly you give credit to people you historically haven't given credit to.

Irony.
if you actually bothered to read the allegri thread I have actually given praise when it was due. But I'm still not going to join this stupid bandwagon of "Allegri is the God of footballing management" bullshit. Far too premature to be calling for that

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve is the least of John's concern, still i don't ever remember John trying to defend the clubs name during calciopoli, in fact not even with the latest round of court preceedings has he said anything. He doesn't represent this club in the same manner Andrea Agnelli does
Least of his concern perhaps but still a concern nonetheless. :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)