Antonio Conte (205 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
if you actually bothered to read the allegri thread I have actually given praise when it was due. But I'm still not going to join this stupid bandwagon of "Allegri is the God of footballing management" bullshit. Far too premature to be calling for that
:rofl: The hypocrisy is strong in this one. You clearly hold a grudge against Allegri because he's here and Conte isn't.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I love how Conte wants and should be respected as Juve legend but has disrespectdd Del Piero when he first came, playing him 92nd min at some point and replacing him with Anelka and Bendtner.

I felt like adding some salt on the wound.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
I love how Conte wants and should be respected as Juve legend but has disrespectdd Del Piero when he first came, playing him 92nd min at some point and replacing him with Anelka and Bendtner.

I felt like adding some salt on the wound.
Word. And we're talking about Alessandro Del Piero. OUR BIGGEST LEGEND! Conte can only dream of licking his left nut.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
I think the logic is that a lot of juventini still harbor massive resentments for how Conte rather abandoned the club last summer. And all it took was the barest of threads in a Juventus player getting injured under his NT watch to bring all that out publicly.
I agree with every word you said, but that's not exactly rational. While I expect regular football fans to be irrational at times, I did not expect Elkann to jump on that bandwagon.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 205)