Antonio Conte (202 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nothing like the constant barrage of disgusting insults that pollute this thread now, still feeling butt hurt about the way he left the club instead of actually appreciating the good times
He was a dick for how he left. Period.

And find me someone that isn't you, Turk or Cronios that has to always find something to bitch about. The rest of us are quite elated with where the club is heading.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And find me someone that isn't you, Turk or Cronios that has to always find something to bitch about. The rest of us are quite elated with where the club is heading.
only need to read the first few pages of the allegri thread :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

I said as a manager. Your fat eyes are clearly tired.
and i said player and manager you dumb fuck

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
only need to read the first few pages of the allegri thread :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

and i said player and manager you dumb fuck
The difference between the usual knee jerk reactions at the beginning of the Allegri thread or you, Cron or Turk is that people eventually either come around and in light of positive results or critical thinking OR they stay negative like the 3 of you do despite being proven wrong daily.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The difference between the usual knee jerk reactions at the beginning of the Allegri thread or you, Cron or Turk is that people eventually either come around and in light of positive results or critical thinking OR they stay negative like the 3 of you do despite being proven wrong daily.
did you not read a single word i posted? go check the allegri thread after the dortmund game and read for yourself what I said? then try and tell me that I'm still 100% anti allegri. stop this bullshit already

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
did you not read a single word i posted? go check the allegri thread after the dortmund game and read for yourself what I said? then try and tell me that I'm still 100% anti allegri. stop this bullshit already
Ok - lets say what you say is true...It took you to the Dortmund game to finally begin changing your tune.

That's the problem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 201)