Antonio Conte (44 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
It's really sad to see all this animosity towards a club legend such as Conte. And over absolutely nothing, too.
Over nothing? Bollocks.

His antics and self-absorbed way of doing Things is the reason many people dislike him. Everything in Conte's World revolves around Conte. He is the center of the universe in his own mind.

Even though Lippi and Trap went on to train Inter, and that being a far worse thing in itself than anything Conte ever did, they never lost respect towards Juventus and what this Club did for their career.

Conte thinks he made Juventus what it is, and not the other way around.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Over nothing? Bollocks.

His antics and self-absorbed way of doing Things is the reason many people dislike him. Everything in Conte's World revolves around Conte. He is the center of the universe in his own mind.

Even though Lippi and Trap went on to train Inter, and that being a far worse thing in itself than anything Conte ever did, they never lost respect towards Juventus and what this Club did for their career.

Well said :tup:

Nov 1, 2002
Over nothing? Bollocks.

who cares what he thinks of himself. the results of his work what matters

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
:lol: I was just gonna say this before I read Badass's posts.
I was reading the last few pages and tbh I think he makes a lot more sense than those who are blaming Conte for doing his damn job. The game against Bulgaria is a huge one (not that it would have made any difference had it been a friendly) and shit happens anyway (who's responsible for Pogba's injury which is, imo, a bigger blow for us btw?). This is really ridiculous.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Over nothing? Bollocks.

For the ones defending Conte, read this.
And yes, im of the bunch who thinks he is not at fault for chessio´s injury, and death treats are out of place, totally. But peeps need to undertsand that Conte is not a lovey dovey character like some want to portrait him,

who cares what he thinks of himself. the results of his work what matters
No. His results dont give him the right to be a prick and egocentric towards everyone else.

Yopu think someone like del piero would have been revered like he is if he was a mix between balotelli and cassano?. NO. He would have had maybe an illustrious career, but few would praise his antics outside the fields and he would not have been the exemplar proffesional he is.

Conte was blindly praised by many, and for some valid reasons..but he was despised by many too with concrete reasons too. The fast you understand this the better.

Btw, the CL and the europa league should be counted in your "results" and he failed royally on both.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Juventino★★★;4861692 said:
this forum is even worse than the italian media.

i see a lot more insults and attacks on our players and legends than the rival forums

Elkann was born rich, Conte sweat and bled for this club. he should take his words back
Conte resign is a reason why people in here (not all) insulted pereyra and morata signing.
Also the reason why some people decrease to trust management.

100% is not his fault.
But that is karma.
He should think that he is never bigger than juve.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I hate Conte with a passion but blaming him for Marchisio's injury is one of the biggest :wth: moments I have witnessed in football :lol:
I doubt anyone really blaming him, just that considering how he left us some still think he's a cunt, and this is just a time to pick on him.

Oh and fuck that two faced backstabing balding cunte.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I'm hoping for Italy to have a terrible next few games, Conte to bitch and moan endlessly to the media about the "lack of time" and "cooperation of clubs", and then I hope he quits, saying it's impossible to win with the current Azzurri. Then, new coach is hired, he salvages qualification for Euros, and leads them to Euro 2016 victory! Gigi gets Champion's League trophy he deserves this year, and Euro Championship next year. And Conte is only offered jobs to mid table shit teams like Milan and Inter.

It would be so so so amusing to see Juventus succeed in Europe after he quit because we don't have enough money to succeed, and then for another coach to follow his failures with success in the Azzurri, after he spent so much time bitching about club cooperation. :lol:

PLEASE HAPPEN!
Mazzari's 352 to win the Euro :klin:

Nov 1, 2002
For the ones defending Conte, read this.
And yes, im of the bunch who thinks he is not at fault for chessio´s injury, and death treats are out of place, totally. But peeps need to undertsand that Conte is not a lovey dovey character like some want to portrait him,

No. His results dont give him the right to be a prick and egocentric towards everyone else.

Yopu think someone like del piero would have been revered like he is if he was a mix between balotelli and cassano?. NO. He would have had maybe an illustrious career, but few would praise his antics outside the fields and he would not have been the exemplar proffesional he is.

Conte was blindly praised by many, and for some valid reasons..but he was despised by many too with concrete reasons too. The fast you understand this the better.

Btw, the CL and the europa league should be counted in your "results" and he failed royally on both.
I don't remember him attacking anyone unless they attack him directly. the media was storming every single chance against him and even invited stuff to attack him or attack his players he have the right to fight back being professional or not.

and yes the Europe should be counted as his results as well. I don't deny his failures but he got us back to where we belong and I'm grateful for his work.

Paul Poker

Apr 7, 2013
Over nothing? Bollocks.

I was talking about his role in Marchisio's injury and how many people completely overreacted when the media claimed that his season would be over. Surely alot of people just took the opportunity to flame Conte, or generally looked for someone to blame / someone to be angry at when it was mostly bad luck and not much else that caused the situation.

Also, keep in mind that Conte is portrayed in a certain way by the media, which by no extent means that he really behaves that way. Example: The media constantly insinuates that Conte is very unhappy as NT coach and contemplates leaving while he himself repeatedly stated that he wants to remain NT coach and merely hopes to change how some things are being handled.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Elkan in one day plays a bigger role for the club than Conte in his entire life has.
This. Badass trying to suggest Conte as one player in a squad of 20+, or as a manager for 3 years in the weakest Serie A ever, has done more for Juve than our CEO. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

I hate Conte with a passion but blaming him for Marchisio's injury is one of the biggest :wth: moments I have witnessed in football :lol:
I don't think anyone here actually thinks Conte is at fault for Marchisio's "injury"... It's just enjoyable flaming Conte, because the man is an egotistical, narcissistic dink. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Refer to my signature to see the obvious denial you live in.
Badass tried to turn the whole thing around and blame Marchisio's injury on Allegri already. He's living in la la land in this whole Allegri-Conte thing. And I actually don't mind Badass. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Elkann, gave us a rentless loan that not a single financial institution would have given us. That money wich we are paying back, allowed us to keep operating.

Marotta's transfers allowed Juventus and Conte to be competitive and work towards solid financial status

Agnelli has stood up for the club, and has done his part in increasing our profile abroad and merchandising wise

Conte, was exceptionally succesfull, and motivated a bunch of pathetic losers to show the quality they had, and won 3 titles on the trot. One can question what he says in the media and the way he left (i do for example), but you cannot question his part in juventus return to power and his tactical skills

Is Conte to blame for Marchisio's injury ? Offcourse not.

Should people send death treaths to Conte ? Offcourse not, thats extremely unrespectfull and retarded.

Is Conte acting like a drama queen over the comments and death threats ? Yeah, this is italy, he should be a bit used to it, and as long as its threats over the internet, its not nearly the same as people who are actually doing the efford of sending letters(wich the police should allways take serious)

I'm going to kill Hustini with a dildo. There, see how easy i made a threat ? (No husti, i offcourse wont)

Is Conte a little bitch for walking out on the interview ? Nope, he has responded to the Marchisio thing, journalist keeps asking about it, he figurally flips him the bird by leaving. Journalists can be assholes, dont show them too much respect when they arent giving it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)