Antonio Conte (213 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Forza Conte! a real genuine man and not a politicking corporate bitch, also italy is a joke of country when the national coach is attacked because a player was injured in one of the training sessions.
Correction, the world is a joke of a world, parceiro. It's the internet, anyone will threaten anyone over it for anything.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
true that, but as much as i hate internationals, they do get the people of a country to come together for a common cause, guess that shit dont fly in italy
International Football even though it's just a shadow of what it was, I believe it still brings a country together.

There are a couple of reasons why this happened; 1. The way Conte left Juve. Some people still hold a grudge against him and 2. This happened at an important time in our season, everything is still up for grabs, CL, Serie A, Coppa... I'm sure If this was during the WC nobody would say anything.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Conte is too sensitive. With that kind of attitude he won't make it to the age of 60 :D How he didn't get used to the typical Italian shitstorm while living his whole life in this country is beyond me.

Elkann talked out of his ass, no big deal there.

Jul 1, 2010
Conte reconsiders Italy job?

Antonio Conte is reportedly reconsidering his Italy status after a furious row with Juventus over Claudio Marchisio.

The Coach was already rumoured to be having second thoughts about his job with the Azzurri two months ago when his request for a team get-together was rejected by Juventus and Roma.

On Friday controversy erupted when Marchisio sustained what at first seemed to be a very serious knee ligament injury in training with the Azzurri.

They take on Bulgaria tonight in a crunch Euro 2016 qualifier.

Juventus patron John Elkann complained Conte worked the players too hard and then doubled down on the insults.

“Conte used to be a Coach in Turin, but in the national team he's just a cherry-picker. Those are two different jobs. Perhaps he'd like to be remembered as the cherry-picker with the highest number of injuries.”

Conte was furious and in a Press conference said he was “bothered by those who try to use my past against me.

“I wonder why Elkann didn’t ask me that when I was at Juventus? We don’t work ‘hard,’ we work well.”

Now it’s reported that Conte walked out of a contracted interview with Rai Sport after he was asked whether the Marchisio injury was worse for Juve or Italy.

This controversy has naturally raised doubts as to whether Conte will continue on the Italy bench.

Lazio President – and FIGC counsellor – Claudio Lotito flew in to Sofia this morning to join Federation President Carlo Tavecchio in crisis talks with the Coach.
:lol:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Italian Unity :rofl: These people don't even get along from town to town, let alone band together for the greater good of the paese :D
conte needs to go all gary baldy on their ass :p

International Football even though it's just a shadow of what it was, I believe it still brings a country together.

There are a couple of reasons why this happened; 1. The way Conte left Juve. Some people still hold a grudge against him and 2. This happened at an important time in our season, everything is still up for grabs, CL, Serie A, Coppa... I'm sure If this was during the WC nobody would say anything.
timing is obviously very important here, it's still silly to hold him responsible especially considering conte was one of marchisios career catalysts

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Conte is too sensitive. With that kind of attitude he won't make it to the age of 60 :D How he didn't get used to the typical Italian shitstorm while living his whole life in this country is beyond me.

Elkann talked out of his ass, no big deal there.
Yep. If he's going all drama on this i suggest he leaves the football world. He's famous, the world is a fucked up place and people will say the stupidest shit over the internet. I don't see a reason why he should consider leaving. It's pussy-like really.

You know the story behind Cruyff's absence from the 78' World Cup? Criminals entered his house and tied him and his family at gunpoint. Now that's a good reason to quit, not this Conte's drama shit.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Yep. If he's going all drama on this i suggest he leaves the football world. He's famous, the world is a $#@!ed up place and people will say the stupidest $#@! over the internet. I don't see a reason why he should consider leaving. It's pussy-like really.

You know the story behind Cruyff's absence from the 78' World Cup? Criminals entered his house and tied him and his family at gunpoint. Now that's a good reason to quit, not this Conte's drama $#@!.
:tup: nothing really to add here.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Don't like the guy but I don't like the people sending death threats more. Fuck those guys that isn't cool. I am sure conte knows how Italy fans operate especially Juve ones but that doesn't make it any better. Death threats aren't cool

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
So he is reconsidering the NT job because of Elkann's words?

WTF?
Looks like it :lol: The guy is exactly the opposite to what a coach should be like. If a coach wants to jump the ship with every obstacle that arises every now and then, imagine what his players think and feel. He's too unstable to actually build something around him. He shows he's vulnerable to such comments and then others use it to their advantage because they know the can destabilize him and his team.

$#@!ing Conte, what a pussy ass diva $#@!.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Don't like the guy but I don't like the people sending death threats more. Fuck those guys that isn't cool. I am sure conte knows how Italy fans operate especially Juve ones but that doesn't make it any better. Death threats aren't cool
Retards, all of them. Unworthy of calling themselves juventini.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
What's the logic behind blaming conte for injuring Marchisio? He was injured during warm up, and if fatigue is the reason, remember he started every game for us from February.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
from the get go he knew the guy was trying to troll him

Looks like it :lol: The guy is exactly the opposite to what a coach should be like. If a coach wants to jump the ship with every obstacle that arises every now and then, imagine what his players think and feel. He's too unstable to actually build something around him. He shows he's vulnerable to such comments and then others use it to their advantage because they know the can destabilize him and his team.

except that these so called comments are coming from his 'own side'

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 213)