Antonio Conte (40 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Conte was once a tough, testosterone-fuelled, balding dude...

...and then he got hair-plugs, and became a tranny diva.

- - - Updated - - -

I told u guys he was insane. He is such a $#@!ing baby and im so glad he's not our coach any more.

Reading the recent reports makes me want to get down on my knee's and suck Allegri's $#@! as that's how greatfull I am to him.
You should actually do this. Take video. Upload to the youtubes, and make thread on 'tuz. Many peasants shall drool in jealousy.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte was once a tough, testosterone-fuelled, balding dude...

...and then he got hair-plugs, and became a tranny diva.

- - - Updated - - -

You should actually do this. Take video. Upload to the youtubes, and make thread on 'tuz. Many peasants shall drool in jealousy.
Only problem is Badass would wish it was Conte's dick I was sucking and not Max.

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
I'm hoping for Italy to have a terrible next few games, Conte to bitch and moan endlessly to the media about the "lack of time" and "cooperation of clubs", and then I hope he quits, saying it's impossible to win with the current Azzurri. Then, new coach is hired, he salvages qualification for Euros, and leads them to Euro 2016 victory! Gigi gets Champion's League trophy he deserves this year, and Euro Championship next year. And Conte is only offered jobs to mid table $#@! teams like Milan and Inter.

It would be so so so amusing to see Juventus succeed in Europe after he quit because we don't have enough money to succeed, and then for another coach to follow his failures with success in the Azzurri, after he spent so much time bitching about club cooperation. :lol:

PLEASE HAPPEN!
I think with conte's ability, it is impossible something like that happens.
But, if it happens, he deserves it so much.

He must/should know that he can not succes without juve.

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Football Italia

Conte 'received death threats'
Football Italia

Italy Coach Antonio Conte “is shaken and received death threats” after Juventus row, revealed FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio.

The public spat erupted between Conte and Juve patron John Elkann over Claudio Marchisio’s knee injury sustained while on international duty.

“I saw him shaken this morning,” Tavecchio told Radio Rai. “After yesterday’s controversy, he received death threats on the internet.”

It has been reported Conte is reconsidering his position as Italy manager following this latest row.

The Azzurri play Bulgaria in Sofia this evening for their Euro 2016 qualifier, then host England in a friendly at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday.

“Elkann? I have no intention of replying to his comments. Juve made Italian football history.”

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Football Italia

Conte 'received death threats'
Football Italia

Italy Coach Antonio Conte “is shaken and received death threats” after Juventus row, revealed FIGC President Carlo Tavecchio.

The public spat erupted between Conte and Juve patron John Elkann over Claudio Marchisio’s knee injury sustained while on international duty.

“I saw him shaken this morning,” Tavecchio told Radio Rai. “After yesterday’s controversy, he received death threats on the internet.”

It has been reported Conte is reconsidering his position as Italy manager following this latest row.

The Azzurri play Bulgaria in Sofia this evening for their Euro 2016 qualifier, then host England in a friendly at the Juventus Stadium on Tuesday.

“Elkann? I have no intention of replying to his comments. Juve made Italian football history.”

Receiving death threats on the internet is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Someone should tell him that.
I think i've promised to blow up Malta like 5 times.

Meanwhile, Conte is right, but Elkann is the guy who's big loan allowed us to keep going aswel, he had his part

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Receiving death threats on the internet is to be taken with a pinch of salt. Someone should tell him that.

Meanwhile, Conte is right, but Elkann is the guy who's big loan allowed us to keep going aswel, he had his part
actually death threats be it on the internet or not is something the police take seriously

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015

I think the course of action dealing with death threats varies in different countries. Welbeck received threats after the game against Man U and the police are taking serious action.

Conte may not be in the wrong, but his perceived egoistical attitude won't help him at all.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Conte's problem is he is never wrong and it's always someone else's fault.

He has no humility and can't take criticism on the chin he has to always start wars over nothing.

He could learn a thing or 2 about how Allegri deals with criticism and the media. He takes all the pressure off the players which allows them to play their game without being afraid.

Conte demanded too much from his players and was very stubborn with tactics, formations and rotating players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 38)