Antonio Conte (88 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Why so much hate and anger? We are doing incredibly well without him, and for all intents and purposes, he is no longer our concern. As long as we continue winning and performing, who cares what Conte does or where he goes? :boh:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juventus > Del Piero

Deal with it, Diana.
Don't be stupid. Del Piero represents Juve more than Conte and Agnelli (the son of course) combined.

If you define Juve by Agnelli's decisions/view as Juve > Del Piero then :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

At some point someone was going to push Ale out. Juventus are not Roma and Del Piero was not in the same shape Totti is.
Totti wasn't in a good shape even though they both make differences still when not in shape.

But lets put that aside, replacing Del Piero with Anelka and Bendtner shows that it wasn't about his physical shape but rather personal.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
At some point someone was going to push Ale out. Juventus are not Roma and Del Piero was not in the same shape Totti is.
it would have been cool if alex picked his moment :) but that would have probably be to romantic

- - - Updated - - -

Don't be stupid. Del Piero represents Juve more than Conte and Agnelli (the son of course) combined.

If you define Juve by Agnelli's decisions/view as Juve > Del Piero then :seven:

- - - Updated - - -

Totti wasn't in a good shape even though they both make differences still when not in shape.

But lets put that aside, replacing Del Piero with Anelka and Bendtner shows that it wasn't about his physical shape but rather personal.
i didn't want to see alex get as less minutes as the two above ;)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Why so much hate and anger? We are doing incredibly well without him, and for all intents and purposes, he is no longer our concern. As long as we continue winning and performing, who cares what Conte does or where he goes? :boh:
Sometimes you would think that Juve were 7 points behind Roma instead of the other way around, if you were to only be on this thread.

I wasn't happy that he left, and I was even more angered at the way it all happened.

But with that being said, and if Juve hold the course and go on to win another scudetto, it does lend credence that it wasn't all about him the past three seasons.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sometimes you would think that Juve were 7 points behind Roma instead of the other way around, if you were to only be on this thread.

I wasn't happy that he left, and I was even more angered at the way it all happened.

But with that being said, and if Juve hold the course and go on to win another scudetto, it does lend credence that it wasn't all about him the past three seasons.
Good to see you back, and posting somewhat regularly. I was aggrieved and skeptical after Conte's unceremonious departure and Allegri's appointment, but thus far, there is nothing much to complain about. Sure, I'd like to see less game time given to both Pirlo and Llorente (particularly in the CL), but the results have been nothing short of spectacular.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 86)