Antonio Conte (33 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I questioned Conte's loyalty as a person and even Agnelli's eye-carpets loyalty when Del Piero was shown the door TBH.

Sure no one can question their love for the club itself, but I can question them for treating the clubs biggest legend in Juve history in such a disgraceful way which makes me question them as professionals.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I questioned Conte's loyalty as a person and even Agnelli's eye-carpets loyalty when Del Piero was shown the door TBH.

Sure no one can question their love for the club itself, but I can question them for treating the clubs biggest legend in Juve history in such a disgraceful way which makes me question them as professionals.
At the time, i didnt wanted to blame it on Conte because, i really thought it was an order that came from above. Still even that cant be justified because he is the tactician and he can use the players as he pleases, regardless of what the president think.

So, it must have been a mutual thing from Agnelli and Conte... otherwise Conte would have used DP much more if he really wanted , taking in consideration how he doesnt like to take shid from anyone.

So yeah,,

89man

Sep 4, 2013
It won't happen at this time, but i'd fucking love it did.
Conte wouldn't accept the shit performances the Milan players have been putting in.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

conte pushed alex out imo

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
I can't wait until he joins a sideline for one of the Milan clubs. This thread will go ape shit :lol:
:agree:

People in this thread are a bunch of 'tards.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus > Del Piero

Deal with it, Diana.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)