Antonio Conte (43 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
No matter what unappreciate hater said about him, he'll always be remember as the one who paved the foundation and the way for our present success. Thank goodness, allegri doing great with the majority of player coached by Conte last season. The present triade of Agnelli, Marotta and suitable coach (conte and allegri) will bring long term success for us. Put del neri or mediocre coach between them, and all hell broke lose. No success will come without one of them.
I guess there's every hater for every legend. If tuz already founded in the 90's, there still would be hater for Lippi when he failed miserably and moved to Inter although he already bring success for Juve ...

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i think a job at milan or bvb is waiting on him. If Milan or bvb or PSG comes calling this summer, I wouldn't be surprised to see him jump ship.
So you call someone taking a new job as "jumping ship"?

And what ship are you referring to? Because it seems that you are on that same ship.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
No matter what unappreciate hater said about him, he'll always be remember as the one who paved the foundation and the way for our present success. Thank goodness, allegri doing great with the majority of player coached by Conte last season. The present triade of Agnelli, Marotta and suitable coach (conte and allegri) will bring long term success for us. Put del neri or mediocre coach between them, and all hell broke lose. No success will come without one of them.
I guess there's every hater for every legend. If tuz already founded in the 90's, there still would be hater for Lippi when he failed miserably and moved to Inter although he already bring success for Juve ...
I remember when Lippi was at Inter.. Man that hurt!

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
So you call someone taking a new job as "jumping ship"?

And what ship are you referring to? Because it seems that you are on that same ship.
this is phrase :D
its refer to someone that leave a job for anothe so u can say jumping ship! I thought only Americans pronounce like that
damn, can't use a phrase these days.my english isnt good for describe that.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
this is phrase :D
its refer to someone that leave a job for anothe so u can say jumping ship! I thought only Americans pronounce like that
damn, can't use a phrase these days.my english isnt good for describe that.

@Osman jumps on ships all the time. It comes with the occupation of being a pirate.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Stay around this time man :D We miss your awesome gifs and pics :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)