Antonio Conte (114 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
winning a 4th is impossible?

X-it stage door left. :lol:

:D
'Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work.'

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
'Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work.'

It was written so well until the last sentence.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Do you guys think that maybe, just maybe you can all wait to see if Juve progress before coming into this thread?
Nah because we may well not progress. And in that case, Conte's apologists are going to find comfort in being annoying and bringing Conte to every discussion (I'm sure Badass will do that) so it's only wise to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Getting back on topic, let's all hope Conte fails big time in the rest of his career. I know I will :agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nah because we may well not progress. And in that case, Conte's apologists are going to find comfort in being annoying and bringing Conte to any discussion (I'm sure Badass will do that) so it's only wise to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Getting back on topic, let's all hope Conte fails big time in the rest of his career. I know I will :agree:
:tup: to all of it.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Nah because we may well not progress. And in that case, Conte's apologists are going to find comfort in being annoying and bringing Conte to any discussion (I'm sure Badass will do that) so it's only wise to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Conte wasn't perfect but he laid the foundations for this club to succeed again. I could never wish him to fail and he is one of the most important person to ever play with and manage Juve

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nah because we may well not progress. And in that case, Conte's apologists are going to find comfort in being annoying and bringing Conte to every discussion (I'm sure Badass will do that) so it's only wise to enjoy the moment while it lasts.

Marry me

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

why would you want that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 111)