Antonio Conte (191 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
as good as Bayern? you probably missed the part where i said "they would still beat us anyway". so im not trying to argue that we were as good as them. i only said that the way they won "the game that changed our mentality under Conte" bothers me. i aslo added that "i wonder how the game would end if we had Vucinic and Asamoah (and Gio probably too), Kroos not getting injured and us not conceding a 1st minute deflection". thats not the same as this "i think with Vucinic and Asamoah (and maybe Gio too), Kroos not getting injured and us not conceding a 1st minute deflection, we could probably beat them". but youre probably trying to troll me again, like with Coman having a terrible game, so youre forgiven. Klin is forgiven too. its scientifically proven that when you live on an island your whole life, surrounded by water all the time, your IQ drops, and you tend to forget things steadily. i think he was an inter fan before, when they were crap pre-calciopoli. one morning in 2009 he woke up, asked himself "who am i supporting again?" and remembered "i know, someone who was crap all the time". then he probably watched one of Juve games, he got convinced he supports that team, and decided to join a forum to never forget again. that would also explain why he hates Milan more than any other member here. so im not mad at him. i dont know this Gep guy but he is on the forum for 10 years and only has 163 cash so he probably sucks too...
:lol:

Best post you ever wrote :lol:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
as good as Bayern? you probably missed the part where i said "they would still beat us anyway". so im not trying to argue that we were as good as them. i only said that the way they won "the game that changed our mentality under Conte" bothers me. i aslo added that "i wonder how the game would end if we had Vucinic and Asamoah (and Gio probably too), Kroos not getting injured and us not conceding a 1st minute deflection". thats not the same as this "i think with Vucinic and Asamoah (and maybe Gio too), Kroos not getting injured and us not conceding a 1st minute deflection, we could probably beat them". but youre probably trying to troll me again, like with Coman having a terrible game, so youre forgiven. Klin is forgiven too. its scientifically proven that when you live on an island your whole life, surrounded by water all the time, your IQ drops, and you tend to forget things steadily. i think he was an inter fan before, when they were crap pre-calciopoli. one morning in 2009 he woke up, asked himself "who am i supporting again?" and remembered "i know, someone who was crap all the time". then he probably watched one of Juve games, he got convinced he supports that team, and decided to join a forum to never forget again. that would also explain why he hates Milan more than any other member here. so im not mad at him. i dont know this Gep guy but he is on the forum for 10 years and only has 163 cash so he probably sucks too...
You know what? I think you've managed to become angrier than me lately, zizi. I hope you'll survive next Summer. :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 187)