Antonio Conte (40 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
Gianluca Di Marzio ‏@DiMarzio
#Conte Ct dell'@Vivo_Azzurro: ci siamo

Conte is close to becoming Italy's coach

- - - Updated - - -

Gazzetta: If Antonio Conte will accept to be Italy manager, he will be the 1st ever Italy manager coming from Southern Italy

maljeaux

Aug 6, 2014
It will be even more easier to dislike azzurri. Cool, hope he crashes and burns in this job and goes back coaching bari or whatever and then gets disqualified again for some sort of shady stuff.

lol, the hurt is strong here.

i cant be bothered about Conte's career from this point as i never saw much in him tactically to warrant my adoration...some her still enjoy riding his penis into the sunset

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Gazzetta saying 3.6m per year, which is rather more believable than the 5m that was previously mentioned.

Interesting that the contract is going to be for two years rather than four.

Don't really see the point in becoming Italy manager unless you plan to go to a World Cup.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Gazzetta saying 3.6m per year, which is rather more believable than the 5m that was previously mentioned.

Don't really see the point in becoming Italy manager unless you plan to go to a World Cup.
Thing is he was never one to commit to long term projects so 2 years was probably at his request. Besides for someone who seems to thrive from day to day work I can't honestly see Conte lasting till the world cup, not at his age any ways

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Thing is he was never one to commit to long term projects so 2 years was probably at his request. Besides for someone who seems to thrive from day to day work I can't honestly see Conte lasting till the world cup, not at his age any ways
Sure, but I don't think he should be taking the job if he's not going to properly commit to it.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
so like i said weeks ago a two year deal with national team same amount of time as allegris Juve contract so both can be evaluated. I also said the burnt out crap was all bs and the national team was where Conte was headed....youre welcome

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

Exactly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)