Antonio Conte (168 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
It will be even more easier to dislike azzurri.
:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is he was never one to commit to long term projects so 2 years was probably at his request. Besides for someone who seems to thrive from day to day work I can't honestly see Conte lasting till the world cup, not at his age any ways
our azzurri fan. you should be very happy to have a good coach finnaly

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Muppets that cheer for Juve, but hate Azzurri :lol2:

You don't have to be fans, but ffs hating the team full of our players is beyond ridiculous.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Was his plan all along. But his resignation time fuked us and borught us allegri qhich is a question mark right now.

Thats was a shid move from him.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005

You don't have to be fans, but ffs hating the team full of our players is beyond ridiculous.
I have to cheer for Giovinco an bonucci in azzurri? the only think that makes me not thing about as a pile of trash is the fact that they play for Juve. And when they go for azzurri I'm 100% not gonna cheer for them.

- - - Updated - - -

childish and arrogant but I guess thats what you get when the fans dont get the link
What does the link has to do with it? Azzurri is a national team, so the only link would be if you are italian which many people are not including me.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I have to cheer for Giovinco an bonucci in azzurri? the only think that makes me not thing about as a pile of trash is the fact that they play for Juve. And when they go for azzurri I'm 100% not gonna cheer for them.
Mate, I cheer for Bonucci and Marchisio when they play for Italy. Think about that. :)

The point being made is that it's beneficial for us if they perform on NT level. Even if only we look at the aspect of few of these putting in good performances that might attract some interest, consequently making it easier for Juve to offload them, Giach for instance.

On a sporting level we get confident and internationally more experienced players, which is again direct benefit for us.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Was his plan all along. But his resignation time fuked us and borught us allegri qhich is a question mark right now.

Thats was a shid move from him.
I don't think so. Management was quick on the trigger in bringing Allegri aboard meaning that they had him ported and basically waiting to be unveiled to the media.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Mate, I cheer for Bonucci and Marchisio when they play for Italy. Think about that. :)

The point being made is that it's beneficial for us if they perform on NT level. Even if only we look at the aspect of few of these putting in good performances that might attract some interest, consequently making it easier for Juve to offload them, Giach for instance.

On a sporting level we get confident and internationally more experienced players, which is again direct benefit for us.
That's the thing, I don't care about that. For some time I don't even care about CL, WC, EC or whatever, I just fallow Juve and support them, I couldn't care less how many cents bonucci becomes more valuable. I don't even fallow Juve's transfer market because I will watch games no matter what they buy.

And for me it's enough watching such horrors as gio and bon bon on one team.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
That organization wants him and will ensure he gets what he needs to succeed while our organization wants Allegri.

What exactly is "that organization" going to give him in the next two years to succeed? All new players? It's not as if he was given a lifetime contract . The players you see now are basically the players that he has to work with. And I find it astonishing that he was only given a two year deal, but not surprised. He doesn't hang around at his jobs very long, and the federation knew that all too well.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010

why, i don't care at all if the azzurri reach the world cup or euro's and if they play vs holland I can hate them. specially the non juve players.

- - - Updated - - -

you don't cheer for croatia?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I don't think so. Management was quick on the trigger in bringing Allegri aboard meaning that they had him ported and basically waiting to be unveiled to the media.
Most likely because they knew about his resignation days before the world knew about it, so they had some time before to call guys etc.

About our organization "wanting" Allegri, i dont think so. NO one on they right mind would give someone like Allegri a go without trying to find a better coach.
He was clearly an emergency call beause no one was available.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Sure, but I don't think he should be taking the job if he's not going to properly commit to it.
Same could be said about guardiola and his one year contracts

- - - Updated - - -

:agree:

- - - Updated - - -

our azzurri fan. you should be very happy to have a good coach finnaly
What do you mean finally? Was lippi not good enough?

- - - Updated - - -

Should that restrict me from giving support to Azzurri?
I know right :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)