Antonio Conte (45 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
Yeah it's very professional how Conte left.
exactly... if he had left at the end of last season i would have been disappionted but at least we would have had time to prepare for it, maybe even snatch deschamps in the process.
if this really happens he fucked us good. use juve as a safety net just in case nobody wants him and then jump at the first opportunity :tup:.
can´t believe it, hopefully not true...

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
i don't blame Conte tbh it's not like Lippi didn't leave Juve to join another club
So just because someone else does wrong things are others allowed to do so too? What kind of logic is this?

I said it before: if he left in May I'd be fine with it. He didn't behave as professional by leaving in such a moment. It looks even worse now that he gets PSG job. I doubt PSG decided to hire him after he left. So overall it looks like he ditched his beloved club for money. If so then good riddance.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
If he does sign for PSG I will be a bit pissed, not because he left but just his timing. If he knew he was out, he shouldve done so earlier. I still l love the guy and hopes he comes back one day but yeah..As I said earlier, I will hate him if he weakens our team. I don't see him working out at PSG though. Fucking hell, if he does go, we couldve gotten Blanc.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
If he does sign for PSG I will be a bit pissed, not because he left but just his timing. If he knew he was out, he shouldve done so earlier. I still l love the guy and hopes he comes back one day but yeah..As I said earlier, I will hate him if he weakens our team. I don't see him working out at PSG though. Fucking hell, if he does go, we couldve gotten Blanc.
What if he wanted out, but didn't had where to so he decided to stay for one year, and then the possibility presented him and he just left like that? That would be even worse.

Though it's if he joins PSG, which I doubt.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
icemaη;4641136 said:
30 million? If Lulz is 64 million, BonBon is at least 50 million if not more.
easy there :D. didn't they pay 50 for Luiz? Not that it would make it any less of a waste.
either way, Luiz is a more "marketable" player than the CB version of Pirlo. Both shit defenders though :p

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Conte, please join PSG and spend as much oil money on us as possible! 50m for Bonucci, do it! just do it!
It's like when you were a kid playing championship manager with Juventus and added a "friend" to play Inter and offload all the deadmeat and slowly watch Inter bankrupt. Only this time PSG won't bankrupt until the owners leave and until then we will make fortunes :mark:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
Maybe... he secretly made a deal with Marotta that he'd go to PSG so he could purchase some our players like Bonucci and Padoin for 60 million and Pogba for 100, so that he could return next season to some extra transfer funds...

Edit: Crap, the guy above came up with the same idea

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 32)