Antonio Conte (127 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
For quitting because he's tired... to then join PSG
Or if the reason for quitting was the mercato, then his timing
you buy the tired thing? i dont, if anything it shuts up the people who said he quit because he wanted the azzurri bench. It;s quite obvious there is a divergence of philosophies between conte and our mgmt, and i think something happened which made it impossible for him to continue in good faith. Now, why should he put his life/career/finaince on hold until those differences converge? what if psg gives him carte blanche to do as he pleases? why should he say no??

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
you buy the tired thing? i dont, if anything it shuts up the people who said he quit because he wanted the azzurri bench. It;s quite obvious there is a divergence of philosophies between conte and our mgmt, and i think something happened which made it impossible for him to continue in good faith. Now, why should he put his life/career/finaince on hold until those differences converge? what if psg gives him carte blanche to do as he pleases? why should he say no??
I wouldnt have believed the tired thing if it wasnt Pavel that said it.

But if its the mercato, then yeah im mad because it's Conte who's supposed to be Juve through and through. If another coach screwed us like that, it would just be a dick move, but with him, it feels like betrayal

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 120)