Antonio Conte (26 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I don't understand the arguments here. Obviously we have unlimited ambition. But we don't have unlimited money. So we have to build gradually. It's common sense.

The progress we made in 3 short years has been astronomical under this management. I don't see how anyone can complain about them when you look where we are now compared to where we used to be 3 years ago.

You want to talk about Man Utd's "footballistic" ambition? FFS, we stole the best young player in the world right from under their noses. They coaxed Scholes out of retirement rather than give Pogba a chance at the big team.

Ya, I think I'll pass on Man U's footballistic whatever.
Conte deserves little or no credit for that right?

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Wow.....So he chose the big money over his 'so called love....'...yeah thanks for leaving us in mid July ffs.
What a fucking disgrace.i thank him for what he did but i thought Juve meant more for him.
I will have less respect for him if that happens.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Conte off to PSG! Corriere della Sera says so...

If that's true i'd be a bit disappointed cause he left us NOW and not in May so we had some opportunities to sign a better Coach (Klopp or simeone were my dream )
But over all happy for the man! He knew he coudn't win in Europe with us and i don't blame him if PSG offered a big wage to him and a real opportunity to win the Champ with them.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
I doubt he'll sign for PSG, but if he does, man I hope he fails terribly.
:agree:
the good thing is, we could just sell pogba/vidal to any other team but PSG and he would probably resign immediately...

let´s just hope it´s not true though :p. he has done so many great things here...

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
You know if he goes to PSG it's not Man Utd we should be worried about, he can poach any player he wants from us at ease, Vidal, especially Pogba.

Hope he fails miserably at PSG, fucking quitter. I think he has every right to change clubs. But the way he did it, three schudetti or not, was totally unprofessional.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)