Antonio Conte (34 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
He grew too spoiled too fast.

And IMO, he wanted to cover his own weaknesses as a coach demanding top notch players to "insta-win". When in reality, this team have enought to at least be more of a treat to anyone.

It would have required to do heavy shuffling and team tinkering, but he was reluctant to change the 352. So...
Yeah I agree. He questioned players' ability he had but never did question himself tbh. He's far from a CL winning coach as for now - he's just too stubborn to shake things up and try new things. It's beyond me why he never used 4312/4321 in CL except for the Madrid games.
:agree:

That's why I think someone like Wenger is a much better coach. He's been working on a smaller transfer budget than Conte until the last two years but he still made shit happen and was a constant CL threat.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
The difference between me and an Arsenal fan is that I would have shot Wenger in the head after four years of futility, and they waited nine.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
How long did it take for you when Del Piero left?
Were you asking me when you posted this?

My bad.

There was nothing to get over, because everyone knew that it was going to happen. It wasn't just a sudden turn of events out of nowhere that Alex just said "Welp, I'm gone"

Now, Baggio, on the other hand. Oh boy, that upset me. Especially with the way I found out, with my stupid Romanista cousin calling me from Italy saying "They Sold Baggio to Milan!!! They sold Baggio to MIlan!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH"

Lucky for her, she's hot.

Just saying.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)