Antonio Conte (141 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
He looks down and depressed here and also in the video. I do believe he is tired being a coach is one of the hardest jobs around. Specially the way peeps as conte, pep etc do it. Wenger and Ferguson did it different. Their assistent did the field trainings etc.
Yeah, definetly hardest job in the world...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I'm of the opinion Conte jumped shipped irresponsibly and if that makes me a troll when I make my opinions heard mods then fucking ban me, deactivate and delete my account.

Good day.

allegri

Jul 22, 2014
Conte is a hen. If you are a great manager, then you don't have to feel any fear, even if the club is not signing top players, and maybe losing some of them. This is the moment when Juventus needs his leader to give a step up, to keep the team competing despite of financial limitations. And he gave a step out of here, when he saw some clouds on the horizon. You have to open your eyes and see Conte didn't respect the club at all. Fortunately for Juventus, there's still quality and brave managers, who accept challenges in a positive way.

bongraider

Feb 6, 2012
So if conte quit because he feels that theres nothing left to win with the team, then where does he see himself ending up next? His arrogance may backfire and may end up with him having to coach in Russia or Australia. Lol

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
I'm of the opinion Conte jumped shipped irresponsibly and if that makes me a troll when I make my opinions heard mods then $#@!ing ban me, deactivate and delete my account.

Good day.
:tup:

Conte is a hen. If you are a great manager, then you don't have to feel any fear, even if the club is not signing top players, and maybe losing some of them. This is the moment when Juventus needs his leader to give a step up, to keep the team competing despite of financial limitations. And he gave a step out of here, when he saw some clouds on the horizon. You have to open your eyes and see Conte didn't respect the club at all. Fortunately for Juventus, there's still quality and brave managers, who accept challenges in a positive way.
I kinda agree with this tbh. He's set his sight on the CL so far ahead of where he was it made him lose hope and motivation I guess. He wanted to win it too fast, just take a look at Bayern - how long did it take for them to win it and become a financial giant?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I'm of the opinion Conte jumped shipped irresponsibly and if that makes me a troll when I make my opinions heard mods then fucking ban me, deactivate and delete my account.

Good day.
There is nothing wrong with thinking that or posting it for that matter. As long as you aren't trolling it is fine. So relax with pretending to be a martyr here :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There is nothing wrong with thinking that or posting it for that matter. As long as you aren't trolling it is fine. So relax with pretending to be a martyr here :p
And I agree. I rarely troll(I call it joking around)anymore but because sometimes my views tend to be more extreme than the mainstream here I get accused of trolling.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It is because of an excess of shit posting as of late. It has been ridiculous.
Yes it has been ridiculous. I haven't changed how I post since I became a member and started posting. Nor will I change hence why I said "just" ban me now and get it over with.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 133)