Antonio Conte (312 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

waschbeer

Aug 12, 2002
Yeah, definetly hardest job in the world...

I imagine it like this:

I like to sleep late, so for the first shift of training my co would be responsible. after a good brunch in the cafeteria I go to the training grounds let the sun shine on my belly and joke a little bit with the players... and it´s time for lunch. In the afternoon I kick the ball with the best footballers in the world and go to the gym to stay fit.
press conference before the game:
"I studied our opponent intensively(yeah right) and we have plan to beat them, it will be hard but i have full confidence in my team"
matchday:
go to the looker room and make my speech "whatever you do JUST win and if you have the chance to humiliate them DO IT" pat on the shoulders, on to the field, smile in the camera and take the best seat in the stadium.
During the match I have little chat with the 4th official at least 3 times, I scream DAI DAI DAI at least 5 times and MILOS, MILOS at least 3 times, 5-6 times I´ll have to talk to my co holding my hand before my mouth, showing him my caricatures of the ref(mostly dick pictures) would be at the end of the first half.
My team wins! I high five all of my players and applause the fans in curva.
interview after the match: hail my players, congratulate the opponent for trying

after 3 months i get fired because of incompetence but still get my paycheck for 3 years.

yep hardest job in the world.

definitely one of the hardest jobs to get or keep, but the work itself is a walk in the park.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
:tup:

I kinda agree with this tbh. He's set his sight on the CL so far ahead of where he was it made him lose hope and motivation I guess. He wanted to win it too fast, just take a look at Bayern - how long did it take for them to win it and become a financial giant?
He grew too spoiled too fast.

And IMO, he wanted to cover his own weaknesses as a coach demanding top notch players to "insta-win". When in reality, this team have enought to at least be more of a treat to anyone.

It would have required to do heavy shuffling and team tinkering, but he was reluctant to change the 352. So...

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He grew too spoiled too fast.

And IMO, he wanted to cover his own weaknesses as a coach demanding top notch players to "insta-win". When in reality, this team have enought to at least be more of a treat to anyone.

It would have required to do heavy shuffling and team tinkering, but he was reluctant to change the 352. So...
Yeah I agree. He questioned players' ability he had but never did question himself tbh. He's far from a CL winning coach as for now - he's just too stubborn to shake things up and try new things. It's beyond me why he never used 4312/4321 in CL except for the Madrid games.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Calling Conte a traitor or a martyr in 75% of posts for example...One can say he thinks that and go on with his business.
I am all for cleaning this place from trolls, but not selectively. Repeating the same rubbish in multiple threads should be infraction worthy imho, no matter the poster or mod's long term relations with the guy/girl.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 307)