Antonio Conte (31 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

That is what I thought at first.

And then I saw a Youtube performance of them playing in London 2 years ago doing "Seven seas of Rhye", and I said "Oh fuck this, that was incredible. I'm going to see them if they come to the US"

Just the fact that they would even play SSoR why amazing enough.

Dude, this the only time I'm going to get to see some version of Queen, and there was no way I was going to see Queen + Paul Rodgers. That mix is like Juve + Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Very cool. So I gather you live close? I was there once, on the way home from visiting family in Plymouth, Massachusetts.
Providence, RI. about 60 miles away.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That is what I thought at first.

And then I saw a Youtube performance of them playing in London 2 years ago doing "Seven seas of Rhye", and I said "Oh $#@! this, that was incredible. I'm going to see them if they come to the US"

Just the fact that they would even play SSoR why amazing enough.

Dude, this the only time I'm going to get to see some version of Queen, and there was no way I was going to see Queen + Paul Rodgers. That mix is like Juve + Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

Providence, RI. about 60 miles away.
That's a bit of a hike I guess you're staying overnight

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
This clown deliberately leaves us, in the middle of July, totally knowing to trouble us, the society who admires him, and the fans who loved him, despite his $#@!ty attitude towards us, and... Is treated like a legend. :lol: You gotta be kidding me.

We all know how important he was in these three years. Fundamental, I'd say. But, right now, Antonio Conte looks like a $#@!head. And that's the way he should be treated. He's no less than a Thuram or Zambrotta, sinking the ship (and the circumstances were different, and that makes Conte look even worse) with the difference that they were players and had less responsabilities for the team, and not as loved as Conte was.

Also the last... Lovers, when time will pass, will notice what a $#@!ing $#@! he's been with this move.

Leaving a (winning) team, with everybody supporting you, on July 15th, after two days. :lol: This is gotta be a record.

You wanted to be in the history books... Well, add that record to that, Mr. Conte.

:lol: $#@!ing $#@!head

Moratti is that you?

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Did Conte say anything yet about his departure?

btw I can't watch any Conte videos. I don't have the heart for it yet. I feel like I'll get depressed, I'm better of avoiding them for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)