Antonio Conte (135 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Good job

Good job

Goooood job

Excellent job

WONDERFUL JOB

Good job

Good job

FANTASTIC JOB

Two can play this game you know?

I could post many more, but my current comp is way to slow. But here is another one:

[TABLE="class: wikitable"] [TR] [TD]Team[/TD] [TD]Pld[/TD] [TD]W[/TD] [TD]D[/TD] [TD]L[/TD] [TD]GF[/TD] [TD]GA[/TD] [TD="width: 28"]GD[/TD] [TD="width: 28"]Pts[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccffcc"] [TD="align: left"]
Real Madrid[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]+15[/TD] [TD]16[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccffcc"] [TD="align: left"]
Galatasaray[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]−6[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccccff"] [TD="align: left"]
Juventus[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="align: left"]
Copenhagen[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]−9[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Two can play this game you know?

I could post many more, but my current comp is way to slow. But here is another one:

[TABLE="class: wikitable"] [TR] [TD]Team[/TD] [TD]Pld[/TD] [TD]W[/TD] [TD]D[/TD] [TD]L[/TD] [TD]GF[/TD] [TD]GA[/TD] [TD="width: 28"]GD[/TD] [TD="width: 28"]Pts[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccffcc"] [TD="align: left"]
Real Madrid[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]20[/TD] [TD]5[/TD] [TD]+15[/TD] [TD]16[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccffcc"] [TD="align: left"]
Galatasaray[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]8[/TD] [TD]14[/TD] [TD]−6[/TD] [TD]7[/TD] [/TR] [TR="bgcolor: #ccccff"] [TD="align: left"]
Juventus[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]3[/TD] [TD]2[/TD] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]9[/TD] [TD]0[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD="align: left"]
Copenhagen[/TD] [TD]6[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]1[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [TD]13[/TD] [TD]−9[/TD] [TD]4[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

CONTE WINS!

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Anyways, thank you for everything mister. You were and still are one of us, a true Juventino by heart and a fan. The best coach we had since Lippi and the man responsible of getting us back to our feet and gaining all that respect we lost. Though as a fan i still feel you should have swallowed you ego and that love for Juve and stayed but your impulsive nature and those stubborn principles are exactly what made us the most feared team in Italy.

Good luck where ever you decide to go next, i hope you return one day after the orangutan and drop eye's demise from the board and take over this club with other Juventini like Pavel and Ale, never to leave again.

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
This clown deliberately leaves us, in the middle of July, totally knowing to trouble us, the society who admires him, and the fans who loved him, despite his shitty attitude towards us, and... Is treated like a legend. :lol: You gotta be kidding me.

We all know how important he was in these three years. Fundamental, I'd say. But, right now, Antonio Conte looks like a dickhead. And that's the way he should be treated. He's no less than a Thuram or Zambrotta, sinking the ship (and the circumstances were different, and that makes Conte look even worse) with the difference that they were players and had less responsabilities for the team, and not as loved as Conte was.

Also the last... Lovers, when time will pass, will notice what a fucking shit he's been with this move.

Leaving a (winning) team, with everybody supporting you, on July 15th, after two days. :lol: This is gotta be a record.

You wanted to be in the history books... Well, add that record to that, Mr. Conte.

:lol: Fucking dickhead

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 135)