Antonio Conte (320 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm with you I'm all about what your saying. I'm juventino first and foremost, no matter who the coach is or who the players are. I don't want anything but success for Juventus I don't care if allegri wins more and does better than Conte. My allegiance is to Juve not Conte etc etc
That may be true, but what has happened in the past 36 hours has left a hole in my heart.

I literally feel heartbroken over this club. I want the best for them. My family has been tied to this club since the 1930's, and I sure as hell am pissed off at everyone involved in all of this. No one is without blame. No one is right or wrong, in my opinion. Everyone is wrong. There doesn't always HAVE to be a right or wrong.

That is just how I feel. My nephew, who is half Italian and half everything north of France, loves Juve because of me. And his father's side of the family is primarily a hockey family.

But he loves Juve. Because of me. He loves Pirlo. That's his favorite player. He watches Juve matches on an Ipad using the Bein Sports app with my username and password.

I feel lucky that I could have at least one positive influence on him.

He loves talking football. He loves talking about it. He's 10 years, and he is a sweeper for his current teams, and developing nicely. He wants to be a "Free kick master" like Pirlo. His exact words. We went to a flea market a few weeks ago and I found a bunch of Serie A trading card boxes from Score that the dealer was selling for 4 bucks a box. I bought all ten. He and I went through half of the boxes looking for Juve players (92-93 season), and he would ask me about them. When he came across a Baggio card, he said "Hey Zio. This is your Bobblehead doll ". What do you say to a ten year old who is wise beyond his years, except to say yes it is, and let's go play some Playstation 4.

So, if I stop loving this club, I'm letting the next generation Jvue supporter (5th generation) down.

Fuck that. I'll never let him down.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
That may be true, but what has happened in the past 36 hours has left a hole in my heart.

I literally feel heartbroken over this club. I want the best for them. My family has been tied to this club since the 1930's, and I sure as hell am pissed off at everyone involved in all of this. No one is without blame. No one is right or wrong, in my opinion. Everyone is wrong. There doesn't always HAVE to be a right or wrong.

That is just how I feel. My nephew, who is half Italian and half everything north of France, loves Juve because of me. And his father's side of the family is primarily a hockey family.

But he loves Juve. Because of me. He loves Pirlo. That's his favorite player. He watches Juve matches on an Ipad using the Bein Sports app with my username and password.

He loves talking football. He loves talking about it. He's 10 years, and he is a sweeper for his current teams, and developing nicely. He wants to be a "Free kick master" like Pirlo. His exact words. We went to a flea market a few weeks ago and I found a bunch of Serie A trading card boxes from Score that the dealer was selling for 4 bucks a box. I bought all ten. He and I went through half of the boxes looking for Juve players (92-93 season), and he would ask me about them. When he came across a Baggio card, he said "Hey Zio. This is your Bobblehead doll ". What do you say to a ten year old who is wise beyond his years, except to say yes it is, and let's go play some Playstation 4.

So, if I stop loving this club, I'm letting the next generation Jvue supporter (5th generation) down.

$#@! that. I'll never let him down.
AMEN BRO THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL! That's what JUVENTUS is all about! BRAVO!

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

Fuck that. I'll never let him down.
:hi:

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Moratti is that you?
:lol: Nice one. If I were you, I would walk right into Conte house and beg him to return, bow to him, kiss his shoes, and perhaps even blow him, why not. Implore the man that didn't think twice before leaving a team in a complete mess in the pre-season, with transfers and preparation on, knowing to trouble us, knowing that there wasn't decent option available for the sake of your team, YOUR TEAM, that is not a midtable team, or an unsuccessful team, last time I checked. I swear, I look here and I think that we have to be all fans of "this man", otherwise some #### like that Osman :)lol:) before, will feel free to come at me and say my shit is not worth to be read anymore, like if I give a fuck. Well, guess what? That may feel weird, but I support Juventus, and this man deliberately damaged us two days ago. And don't come at me telling "what he's done" before, because I've always appreciated him. But this move is a cowardish, selfish and ungrateful move, and even unicum in history... and I dare everyone to deny it. If I have to be called Moratti by you, or to considered a lesser fans than those that belove "the hero Juventino Conte :lol:", guess what? I couldn't give a fuck.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I think this is a special group capable of amazing things going forward, regardless of the coach at the helm. I hope Allegri does better than Conte. The man left the club in a mess, and the club did what they could.

"These players aren't good enough," Conte said. And the players' response? We'll have to see. Wouldn't he be licking his wounds if the club went deep in Champions' League?

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
I think this is a special group capable of amazing things going forward, regardless of the coach at the helm. I hope Allegri does better than Conte. The man left the club in a mess, and the club did what they could.

"These players aren't good enough," Conte said. And the players' response? We'll have to see. Wouldn't he be licking his wounds if the club went deep in Champions' League?
???

Jan 5, 2007

not good enough huh

i dont know if he said that for sure but the whole thing remind me with mancini at inter wining the title year after year and fails in CL year after year when inter has a fantastic squad

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

He failed his european objective.
He got pardonned because there were circumstances and excuses

He should not say that the team isnt good enough. He should have a go with the same team, and show that HE, is good enough, for europe.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I am not upset that conte left, but how he left.

Juve had pretty much hit the ceiling limit wise regarding how it can play, so if we go according to x, who says juve winning titles was thanks to conte, then juve absymal european was all contes fault.

In fact you can say that if the club could hier soemone with a better european record, than I eould have been for firing conte actually. Thanks fir everything conte, but for what the club needs you for, you sucked un anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 4, Guests: 315)