Antonio Conte (166 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
I am not upset that conte left, but how he left.

Juve had pretty much hit the ceiling limit wise regarding how it can play, so if we go according to x, who says juve winning titles was thanks to conte, then juve absymal european was all contes fault.

In fact you can say that if the club could hier soemone with a better european record, than I eould have been for firing conte actually. Thanks fir everything conte, but for what the club needs you for, you sucked un anyway
how long did it take Ferguson to win a CL after winning domestically? seriously why do you guys find a CL really something easy to win when the team successful domestically. Conte didn't even have the time to build a team that he want, he was limited with some great player mixed with hard workers.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I find it ridiculous to give all the credit to Conte alone. The stadium, the board, the players signed and Conte all have a fair share of success.

Will Conte repeat what he has done here elsewhere? I doubt it. Juventus gave him the perfect platform at the perfect moment.

He has a fair share of the success so does others. Let's see if he can repeat this elsewhere unless he signs for PSG or Monaco.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
I find it ridiculous to give all the credit to Conte alone. The stadium, the board, the players signed and Conte all have a fair share of success.

Will Conte repeat what he has done here elsewhere? I doubt it. Juventus gave him the perfect platform at the perfect moment.
ya he is made for juventus only.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's not impossible for us to win the CL, it is unlikely but stranger things have happened. Allegri has a much better team than he had at AC Milan so i would like to give him a year before i judge him.

We actually have a pretty good squad, it's not a top squad but on it's day it will give trouble to any team. I didn't see any outstanding teams in the CL last season, i think Madrid winning it was more to do with Bayern going backwards under Guardiola than Madrid actually being a great team.

With the right mentality the team can go far in the CL, Chelsea had an average squad and reached the semi-final and i would say our team is similar enough to them.

With Conte we stood no chance of ever getting far in the CL because he drilled it into the media the fans and the players heads that they were not good enough to beat the top teams. As much as i loved him he refused to ever take the blame when the team did not perform, he liked to blame it on no money instead or the referee when we couldn't score 1 goal against Benfica at home.

I hope Allegri does a good job i was not really impressed with his work at Milan but i will support him and the team this season hoping for a good season.

Mar 4, 2007
It's not impossible for us to win the CL, it is unlikely but stranger things have happened. Allegri has a much better team than he had at AC Milan so i would like to give him a year before i judge him.

We actually have a pretty good squad, it's not a top squad but on it's day it will give trouble to any team. I didn't see any outstanding teams in the CL last season, i think Madrid winning it was more to do with Bayern going backwards under Guardiola than Madrid actually being a great team.

With the right mentality the team can go far in the CL, Chelsea had an average squad and reached the semi-final and i would say our team is similar enough to them.

With Conte we stood no chance of ever getting far in the CL because he drilled it into the media the fans and the players heads that they were not good enough to beat the top teams. As much as i loved him he refused to ever take the blame when the team did not perform, he liked to blame it on no money instead or the referee when we couldn't score 1 goal against Benfica at home.

I hope Allegri does a good job i was not really impressed with his work at Milan but i will support him and the team this season hoping for a good season.
Excellent post.

Nov 1, 2002

He has a fair share of the success so does others. Let's see if he can repeat this elsewhere unless he signs for PSG or Monaco.
yet most of the players say its down to him...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He failed his european objective.
He got pardonned because there were circumstances and excuses

He should not say that the team isnt good enough. He should have a go with the same team, and show that HE, is good enough, for europe.
Thanks Zach. Theres no 2 ways to sugar coat this. You should never say this kind of things as a coach, of any team. Its cowardice and an excuse to cover up seomthing else.
The team we have can beat anyone on its day. Im not buying that idea about Pirlo, Buff, Pogba, Vidal, Tevez Llorente,Asa, Barza.....not being enought. Come on man, gimme a break.

not good enough huh

i dont know if he said that for sure but the whole thing remind me with mancini at inter wining the title year after year and fails in CL year after year when inter has a fantastic squad
}

He did, and it was even before crucial games. I just dont understand it.

Juve had pretty much hit the ceiling limit wise regarding how it can play, so if we go according to x, who says juve winning titles was thanks to conte, then juve absymal european was all contes fault.

In fact you can say that if the club could hier soemone with a better european record, than I eould have been for firing conte actually. Thanks fir everything conte, but for what the club needs you for, you sucked un anyway
He is biased as fuk and cant see the greater picture. Yes, he set them up the team to cruise Serie A..but it seems the CL was just too much. We lost many points because of wrong approaches and silly mistakes...but above all...toohless performances.
Yes the dude was a hero as a player...and his first seasons here he was on teh way to become something glorious....then the CL came and i dont know what happened to The conte of the first season.

Oh yeah he is

Yes, the board and Conte share the successes and the defeats. Conte brought the spirit...the board boprught quality players and the stadium. It was a teamwork which worked surprisingly beatufully.

Ill be checking what Conte wil do from now on with a magnifying glass, ebcause im not so sure if he will eb able to find the kind of success he was finding here, in his home. Maybe he will find a tough reality elsewhere.

Hell yes we do...and im expecting a proffesional display from our players this season, no less. Conte was more than a coach for this group.. but they dont need to be pampered ,They are not kids, and they need to perform. Everyone should do their part, including dai dai dai.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Well i have to thank him, for what he id here,but the way he left :sergio:

Yeah he did good job,so did Marota&co it's not all Conte's success.

At least i won't hear him bitching all the time.

I hope Allegri is going to succeed,forza Allegri :)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
:lol: Nice one. If I were you, I would walk right into Conte house and beg him to return, bow to him, kiss his shoes, and perhaps even blow him, why not. Implore the man that didn't think twice before leaving a team in a complete mess in the pre-season, with transfers and preparation on, knowing to trouble us, knowing that there wasn't decent option available for the sake of your team, YOUR TEAM, that is not a midtable team, or an unsuccessful team, last time I checked. I swear, I look here and I think that we have to be all fans of "this man", otherwise some #### like that Osman :)lol:) before, will feel free to come at me and say my $#@! is not worth to be read anymore, like if I give a $#@!. Well, guess what? That may feel weird, but I support Juventus, and this man deliberately damaged us two days ago. And don't come at me telling "what he's done" before, because I've always appreciated him. But this move is a cowardish, selfish and ungrateful move, and even uni$#@! in history... and I dare everyone to deny it. If I have to be called Moratti by you, or to considered a lesser fans than those that belove "the hero Juventino Conte :lol:", guess what? I couldn't give a $#@!.
take a deep breath dude. I don't have time to read a long rant unfortunately.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Juventino★★★;4631749 said:
yet most of the players say its down to him...
Obviously that what players will do. They share 3 successful years together . A coach is leaving and they are paying their respect. Do you think any player would come out and say the otherwise.
Its normal for players who shares a lot to speak highly of an outgoing coach. But don't be blind on the system, the platform that is there in place to help the coach.

- - - Updated - - -

Moggi's words.

When asked if he felt Conte resigned over the possibility that Arturo Vidal might depart to join Manchester United, the 77-year-old replied: "It could be, but with an offer worth €50 million you need to take it and find replacements.

"Clubs must look at the balance sheet, as nowadays we see bankrupt clubs all the time and budgets must go hand in hand with sporting requirements.

"How will Juve do without Conte? The King is dead, long live the King. Coaches come and go."

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
:lol: Nice one. If I were you, I would walk right into Conte house and beg him to return, bow to him, kiss his shoes, and perhaps even blow him, why not. Implore the man that didn't think twice before leaving a team in a complete mess in the pre-season, with transfers and preparation on, knowing to trouble us, knowing that there wasn't decent option available for the sake of your team, YOUR TEAM, that is not a midtable team, or an unsuccessful team, last time I checked. I swear, I look here and I think that we have to be all fans of "this man", otherwise some #### like that Osman :)lol:) before, will feel free to come at me and say my shit is not worth to be read anymore, like if I give a fuck. Well, guess what? That may feel weird, but I support Juventus, and this man deliberately damaged us two days ago. And don't come at me telling "what he's done" before, because I've always appreciated him. But this move is a cowardish, selfish and ungrateful move, and even unicum in history... and I dare everyone to deny it. If I have to be called Moratti by you, or to considered a lesser fans than those that belove "the hero Juventino Conte :lol:", guess what? I couldn't give a fuck.
Please tell my why he's not banned?

But we didn't hire that person.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
That may be true, but what has happened in the past 36 hours has left a hole in my heart.

I literally feel heartbroken over this club. I want the best for them. My family has been tied to this club since the 1930's, and I sure as hell am pissed off at everyone involved in all of this. No one is without blame. No one is right or wrong, in my opinion. Everyone is wrong. There doesn't always HAVE to be a right or wrong.

That is just how I feel. My nephew, who is half Italian and half everything north of France, loves Juve because of me. And his father's side of the family is primarily a hockey family.

But he loves Juve. Because of me. He loves Pirlo. That's his favorite player. He watches Juve matches on an Ipad using the Bein Sports app with my username and password.

I feel lucky that I could have at least one positive influence on him.

He loves talking football. He loves talking about it. He's 10 years, and he is a sweeper for his current teams, and developing nicely. He wants to be a "Free kick master" like Pirlo. His exact words. We went to a flea market a few weeks ago and I found a bunch of Serie A trading card boxes from Score that the dealer was selling for 4 bucks a box. I bought all ten. He and I went through half of the boxes looking for Juve players (92-93 season), and he would ask me about them. When he came across a Baggio card, he said "Hey Zio. This is your Bobblehead doll ". What do you say to a ten year old who is wise beyond his years, except to say yes it is, and let's go play some Playstation 4.

So, if I stop loving this club, I'm letting the next generation Jvue supporter (5th generation) down.

Fuck that. I'll never let him down.
:dule:

Hey. You. This was beautiful. This may be the wine talking, it may be the 2 zabagliones I just vacuumed, or it could be the grappa. But all I want to do right now, is give you a big hug. Maybe some nuzzling, who knows.

This is what a Juventino looks like, folks. Take notes! Lenza, you're an absolute gem. Keep the faith, our boys have character, they will surprise a lot of people.

And of course, our mercato hasn't even really started yet, I'm still excited to see what happens!

I think this is a special group capable of amazing things going forward, regardless of the coach at the helm. I hope Allegri does better than Conte. The man left the club in a mess, and the club did what they could.

"These players aren't good enough," Conte said. And the players' response? We'll have to see. Wouldn't he be licking his wounds if the club went deep in Champions' League?
Max! Long, long time, bud. Hope you're well, I share your optimism about our group. Too many are forgetting about the character that remains!

HEY! You do not put words in Abel's mouth, you syrup sucking, back bacon eating... beautiful countryman of mine. :touched:

Easy on the Conte bashing :D

You, sir, have a great avatar! :D

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Good riddance. You don't leave the club who gave you everything like that even if the board failed to meet your demands.
Like I've said before, what he did is way worse than what Ibra did, and people still defend him and attack Ibra.

But we didn't hire that person.
But also we didn't fired Conte, nor we had a time and money to hire a better coach.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 163)