Antonio Conte (191 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
Did Conte say anything yet about his departure?

btw I can't watch any Conte videos. I don't have the heart for it yet. I feel like I'll get depressed, I'm better of avoiding them for now.
Do it Joe, I dare you

- - - Updated - - -

He'll lose motivation after the Euros and might not even last through to the next WC.
If Conte coaches the azzurri we'll reach the final of the next euros. Mark my words

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm torn, to be honest with you, as to whether I would want him back.

Not because I wouldn't want him back as a coach, because of course I would. However, I would fear that if he did come back as coach, that would mean that during his time away, Juve were worse or at best the same level that they are now.

I want them to improve, especially in Europe, and if that indeed did happen, would there be a need to have Conte come back?

I don't know if that makes any sense or not, but it would have to be for reasons other than what I had just mentioned. I don't want this club to stagnate.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I've been a fan for over 35 years now.

I've seen them all come and go. That is why I refuse to get into a major hissy fit on this forum, and pointing fingers at every chance.

Fuck, I was here, as were you, during the absolute worst time in Juve's history 8 years ago.

I've seen worse than this.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
I'm torn, to be honest with you, as to whether I would want him back.

Not because I wouldn't want him back as a coach, because of course I would. However, I would fear that if he did come back as coach, that would mean that during his time away, Juve were worse or at best the same level that they are now.

I want them to improve, especially in Europe, and if that indeed did happen, would there be a need to have Conte come back?

I don't know if that makes any sense or not, but it would have to be for reasons other than what I had just mentioned. I don't want this club to stagnate.
Agreed I touched on this before. The variables are many. What if allegri wins scudetto and CL ? Do we change momentum ? Do we move a different direction?

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Agreed I touched on this before. The variables are many. What if allegri wins scudetto and CL ? Do we change momentum ? Do we move a different direction?
It's a really delicate catch 22.

Those who hate Allegri and want to see him gone, if they get their wish after the first two seasons, it more than lilkely means that Juve are in worse shape, and I'm sorry, but my love for the club far exceeds the love of a single player or coach.

If I had that mentality, I would've quit on this club in 1995.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I agree with Kings

But it seems like you cannot have hopes for the best with Allegri, or hope based on something, before half of Tuz calls for your head and accuses you of saying he's superior to conte :sad:

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011

Those who hate Allegri and want to see him gone, if they get their wish after the first two seasons, it more than lilkely means that Juve are in worse shape, and I'm sorry, but my love for the club far exceeds the love of a single player or coach.

I'm with you I'm all about what your saying. I'm juventino first and foremost, no matter who the coach is or who the players are. I don't want anything but success for Juventus I don't care if allegri wins more and does better than Conte. My allegiance is to Juve not Conte etc etc

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Move the fuck on.

- - - Updated - - -

Its called looking at the bigger picture

Those who doesnt want Allegri to succeed, are blatant idiots who dont know whats best for juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 175)