Antonio Conte (23 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
Buddy if his heart wasn't in it, then why wait until now to do this?

Are you telling me that he woke up this morning and just came to that conclusion?

and how would that make it any better? You and others are saying that this isn't something that he would do on a whim.

So either he indeed did this at the spur of the moment, or he felt this way for a while now and just now decided to do this. Either way thst is not good
echoing my points exactly

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Buddy if his heart wasn't in it, then why wait until now to do this?

Are you telling me that he woke up this morning and just came to that conclusion?

and how would that make it any better? You and others are saying that this isn't something that he would do on a whim.

So either he indeed did this at the spur of the moment, or he felt this way for a while now and just now decided to do this. Either way thst is not good
do you want my opinion?

conte has an opinion on where this team should eb heading, he shared this plan earlier this year with the board. there was some conflict and he decided he cant work under the board's plan, after a few meetings they came to a compromise. In good faith, conte believed what he was promised. Fast forward to today, there was an obvious failure/reneging of one of the engagements of the board, thinking that since we are so far into preseason conte would just fold and accept it. He wants none of it and decides to call ti quits.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
it also has to do with team dynamic, a system that worked with the players assembled in it etc etc
Conte was the most important piece of that dynamic. Gigi, Bonucci, Barzagli and Chiellini were together in Juve shirt for half a season before Conte came. Our defense conceded 47 goals that season: 7 more than Chievo and almost twice as Milan

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
dishonorable? lying is dishonorable, refusing to do something when your heart is not 100% is actually the honorable thing to do.
It ain't dishonorable , but it still leaves you in a tight spot and getting mad at the person for doing it . If he wasn't 100% sure from the start , he could have simply said so . In case the managment would have started to search for a replacement and wouldn't probably have waited long before saying goodbye to him . Also we wouldn't have done this mercato . Maybe with a new coach we wouldn't have went after iturbe , maybe he would have wanted to bring immobile back and not buy morata . The problem here is that we already started working with something in mind and his decision has us working backwards now and creating new plans with less time to think about them .

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
You know, I can understand why some people can empathize with his situation, I get that. I understand that certain. Promises were made between all parties. But there is still 6 weeks left in the transfer season.

Its not as if it were ending tomorrow and this is the team that he was going to be left with.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
It ain't dishonorable , but it still leaves you in a tight spot and getting mad at the person for doing it . If he wasn't 100% sure from the start , he could have simply said so . In case the managment would have started to search for a replacement and wouldn't probably have waited long before saying goodbye to him . Also we wouldn't have done this mercato . Maybe with a new coach we wouldn't have went after iturbe , maybe he would have wanted to bring immobile back and not buy morata . The problem here is that we already started working with something in mind and his decision has us working backwards now and creating new plans with less time to think about them .
we dont got all the details, but my gut feeling is we were going to or already sold vidal, but it's all speculation at this point

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
do you want my opinion?

conte has an opinion on where this team should eb heading, he shared this plan earlier this year with the board. there was some conflict and he decided he cant work under the board's plan, after a few meetings they came to a compromise. In good faith, conte believed what he was promised. Fast forward to today, there was an obvious failure/reneging of one of the engagements of the board, thinking that since we are so far into preseason conte would just fold and accept it. He wants none of it and decides to call ti quits.

This was the 2nd day of pre-season man. Might it be wrong to suggest that maybe Conte might have jumped to conclusions, and that everyone has to share the blame on this?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
This was the 2nd day of pre-season man. Might it be wrong to suggest that maybe Conte might have jumped to conclusions, and that everyone has to share the blame on this?

in a time of not knowing exactly whats going on, i give conte the benefit of the doubt, based on the fact he truly loves juve, and between you and me thats the least he deserves from us fans.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Almost no signing flopped under Conte. Heck, even Peluso was not that bad. Giaccherini started as a nobody and ended up in Azzuri shirt, only to be dropped when he left Juve.
Elia ? Krasic ? Although i always thought he was no good after our first season with us :D , still people had a lot of faith in him in the first conte season . Peluso and padoin have performed normally , he got the best out of giac . Conte doesn't turn shit into gold . He takes players with potential and makes them express themselves . He isn't responsible of pogba being great , he is responsible of him becoming so good so quickly , just like he isn't responsible for elia and krasic being not good

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Elia ? Krasic ? Although i always thought he was no good afte rour first season with us :D , still people had a lot of faith in him in the first conte season . Peluso and padoin have performed normally , he got the best out of giac . Conte doesn't turn $#@! into gold . He takes players with potential and makes them express themselves .
Krasic came a season before Conte, and benched immediately under him. I give you Elia. that why I said "almost"

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
in a time of not knowing exactly whats going on, i give conte the benefit of the doubt, based on the fact he truly loves juve, and between you and me thats the least he deserves from us fans.
Who's putting him down? I'm not putting him down. I just don't think its, as clear cut as Conte is right and everyone else is wrong.

and I'm certainly not discrediting what he did as a coach for us. I will never forget it. As I stated this afternoon, I didn't know whether to yell cry or throw up, so I eliminated the middle man and did all three.

that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be upset at the mess he potentially left us in.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Who's putting him down? I'm not putting him down. I just don't think its, as clear cut as Conte is right and everyone else is wrong.

and I'm certainly not discrediting what he did as a coach for us. I will never forget it. As I stated this afternoon, I didn't know whether to yell cry or throw up, so I eliminated the middle man and did all three.

that doesn't mean that I shouldn't be upset at the mess he potentially left us in.
re-read what i said, we dont know so we are forced to make leaps of faith, my take is i would give the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of crucifying him, he had the decency to not throw the board under the boss, unlike that cunt agnelli wife.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
re-read what i said, we dont know so we are forced to make leaps of faith, my take is i would give the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of crucifying him, he had the decency to not throw the board under the boss, unlike that cunt agnelli wife.
but that wife ( I'm not going to use that absolutely disgusting word) is not speaking for the board either, and from what I've read, the last thing they've done is throw Conte under the bus.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Krasic came a season before Conte, and benched immediately under him. I give you Elia. that why I said "almost"
It could easily be that they didn't flop because they were good . We good asamoah , isla . The first has played great the second one obviously a flop (he was a marotta fault obviously) , but it's not that it was conte's fault that he was bad , just as it's not totally conte's merit that asa has been so good for us .

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
but that wife ( I'm not going to use that absolutely disgusting word) is not speaking for the board either, and from what I've read, the last thing they've done is throw Conte under the bus.
once again i never said they did, im just saying that conte could have easily sank that ship, but why ddint he?

also why is cunt absolutely disgusting? is dick absolutely disgusting? what about prick?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Whew, so right in the middle of the mercato, just at the beginning of the preseason when everyone is coming back and perhaps in the middle of a formation change (now signing Coman seems pointless), deals were in the works to bring players to improve our team...Conte walks. Just like that.

Well done, Conte. Troll lvl infinity

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)