Antonio Conte (18 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
So um in the space of 1 day we've went from keeping our squad in tact, adding Iturbe and Morata with 1 or 2 more and having Conte take a run at the CL

Now we've lost Conte, we're probably losing Vidal and our transfers have just fell apart as a result.

Great management there, even the mega rich arabs who treat it as a hobby run clubs better than that.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I usually defend Conte, but I'm terribly disappointed in his behaviour here. He should have left in May. This is a disaster to be happening right now.

I'm pretty damn disappointed in Agnelli, Marotta, and our board as well. I can't imagine Conte left for no reason at all. I assume he demanded some guarantees a couple months ago and has now been told that the club cannot deliver.

All the parties involved are to blame for this nightmare. Juve finally looks like it has turned the corner from the Serie B to the two 7th place finish years, and now this. :sergio:

I hope we can bring a talented replacement, but I'm a little worried we're going to end up with another Del Neri type.

So disappointed in the club and Conte right now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But you know what Zach, he demanded the additional purchases. And he's going to get them! What do you call Evra, Iturbe, Morata, Coman, Berardi (next year)? Marotta is about to reinforce the squad yet again.

The problem for Conte is even more extreme. He wants the car to drive itself.
This is pretty much my point. We shouldnt blame conte, but he should not make demands.

And tbh, the purchases Marotta made, are quite good considering the finances. All of that with less then 20mil net spend is very good

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dude, i'm as disappointed as you are right now.

I clarified my point, can we stop nagging about my gramatical mistake i just corrected ?
No, because this isn't the first time this happened. You need to cut out all your know it all bullshit talk because the truth is you know fuck all and you're so biased that it makes you twist your own words and it so fucking disgusting to read.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
This is pretty much my point. We shouldnt blame conte, but he should not make demands.

And tbh, the purchases Marotta made, are quite good considering the finances. All of that with less then 20mil net spend is very good
What do you mean by the finances? We were gonna spend over 45M for both Iturbe and Morata FFS. Our finances are not as bad as we (YOU) make them out to be.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
No Hair , Some Hair , Normal Hair , A lot of Hair

That's an amazing transformation
He went from No hair to schwarzkopf commercial hair in a jiffy :D
So we are now denying that was balding and suddenly had a full head of hair later? I thought it was common knowledge that he had a transplant.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
No, because this isn't the first time this happened. You need to cut out all your know it all bullshit talk because the truth is you know fuck all and you're so biased that it makes you twist your own words and it so fucking disgusting to read.
Stop taking your rage on me. What i said is very clear and logical.

There are excuses for what happened in the CL, but he shouldnt ask for new investments we cannot make. he should try with what we have and what Marotta is adding.

That really isnt to hard to understand Klin. if you continiue raging against me, you are just trolling and i will report you for doing it.

Apr 29, 2006
This is what one eye fetish people like MikeM would actually have you believe
We all do. They just have to keep on preaching since there is a chance we might forget it though.

:lol: bad timing by Conte, he must think about himself above Juventus. Good luck with your next destination, but hope you flop hard.
And BTW - those names on the list are just random people named Hummels, Messi,Ronaldo, etc. Not the WC players!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)