Antonio Conte (52 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Montella intrigues me. Of course so does Deschamps.

I admire Guidolin's tactics but I don't know if he has the presence to man manage at this level.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
It is reported Conte swung by the office and handled a piece of paper to Agnelli. Reporters have found this paper in the trashcan!!!

Side 1:
Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi
Pogba-Kroos-Vidal
Marcelo-Hummels-Varane-Lahm
Buffon
and just for good measures some subs: Bale, Rakitic, Modric, T. Silva and Neuer.

Side 2

OR I QUIT!

Our board responded that they could buy this starting 11, but they can't guarantee 100% from the subs. He left
.:motta:
This is what one eye fetish people like MikeM would actually have you believe

AlexOB

Apr 2, 2014
Lure of Paris or lure of London, lure of working with Mourinho, lure of winning the Champions League, lure of a salary increase, Raiola greed etc. etc.

Pogba, from a neutral's perspective, will probably leave this/or next summer.

Serie A and Juventus isn't what it was, for most non-Serie A fans it's a league that's way behind La Liga/PL/Bundesliga and now behind Ligue 1 too.
I never talked about Serie A, dude. It's still wrong to put Juventus and Milan in the same bracket just cause, just an hour ago, Conte resigned. :lol: We're not doomed, not yet at least, even if it's a big blow and nobody hides that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
If you crash the car, because suddenly a deer jumped from the forest, or cause you were blinded by the sun, or cause sudden insane rain clutched your vision.

Fine, your parents/partner will not like it, but understand and accept it.

However, you shouldnt be demanding additional purchases

Jan 5, 2011
It is reported Conte swung by the office and handled a piece of paper to Agnelli. Reporters have found this paper in the trashcan!!!

Side 1:
Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi
Pogba-Kroos-Vidal
Marcelo-Hummels-Varane-Lahm
Buffon
and just for good measures some subs: Bale, Rakitic, Modric, T. Silva and Neuer.

Side 2

OR I QUIT!

Our board responded that they could buy this starting 11, but they can't guarantee 100% from the subs. He left
.:motta:
:lol: bad timing by Conte, he must think about himself above Juventus. Good luck with your next destination, but hope you flop hard.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Read what i fucking said.

We underachieved in the CL. But there were excuses for that, so i wont blame the coach or players.

HOWEVER, the coach should not make any new financial demands, because the underachievement created the current financial mess.

Its not hard man. When you work, something goes wrong but you got an excuse, fine, people will accept it. But you dont make new demands.
You said "Conte underachieved in the CL". You didn't use the term"we". You tell so much bullshit it's hard to keep track of. This is the result.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
He loves himself much more
IM really starting to think this.

SO guys... it seems the TEARS FROM HIS WIFE at the secudetto party were the omen of this. She knew it all along HE WAS A GONER.

She is his wife after all.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If you crash the car, because suddenly a deer jumped from the forest, or cause you were blinded by the sun, or cause sudden insane rain clutched your vision.

Fine, your parents/partner will not like it, but understand and accept it.

However, you shouldnt be demanding additional purchases
But you know what Zach, he demanded the additional purchases. And he's going to get them! What do you call Evra, Iturbe, Morata, Coman, Berardi (next year)? Marotta is about to reinforce the squad yet again.

The problem for Conte is even more extreme. He wants the car to drive itself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)