Antonio Conte (87 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yeah, it's not that I don't know about the transplant. But is that really such a huge indicator of someone's ego? If one could afford it, I think many middle-aged men would do that without it being particularly egocentric or anything. But hell - what do I know :)
Well the only 2 men I heard doing that is Conte and Berlusconi. Let that sink in for a moment :p :D.

Aug 4, 2009
The issue now for you Juve boys is not Conte leaving but who you replace him with. If Vidal leaves to raise funds, say 45M Euros, it's understandable as Juve are well off in the CM, they need to raise funds to balance the books, to make investments in other needed areas of the pitch and it helps possibly keep Pogba for another year or two where his price will rise significantly too. But it's that last point that is pivotal, will you hold onto Pogba this summer or next summer too if you bring in a crappy coach like Allegri or Capello? Any dreams of keeping Pogba AND Vidal whilst Conte leaves is just that, a dream. You could be losing both Vidal and Pogba within the space of 12 months if Juventus hire someone incredibly uninspiring.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Stop taking your rage on me. What i said is very clear and logical.

There are excuses for what happened in the CL, but he shouldnt ask for new investments we cannot make. he should try with what we have and what Marotta is adding.

That really isnt to hard to understand Klin. if you continiue raging against me, you are just trolling and i will report you for doing it.
But we can make them. Do you even realize how much we are (were) paying for Iturbe and Morata?

enzo

May 14, 2012
Can't you follow one simple sentence? This could be done before Sanchez went to Arsenal, right? We had an agreement with him and it took a while for Arsenal to close the deal. Now it's too late it's true but it could be done. A player like Vidal would quickly found a new club and we'd get huge money for him. Now that Conte's gone I can see MU getting him cheaper actually. Should have sold him before Conte resigned.
Calm down, I understand you. I just believe with Bepe in command, at this time, we will never pull a deal like Sanchez. If we sell Vidal, then for the cash. We woulnd't reinvest much of it.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I usually defend Conte, but I'm terribly disappointed in his behaviour here. He should have left in May. This is a disaster to be happening right now.

I'm pretty damn disappointed in Agnelli, Marotta, and our board as well. I can't imagine Conte left for no reason at all. I assume he demanded some guarantees a couple months ago and has now been told that the club cannot deliver.

All the parties involved are to blame for this nightmare. Juve finally looks like it has turned the corner from the Serie B to the two 7th place finish years, and now this. :sergio:

I hope we can bring a talented replacement, but I'm a little worried we're going to end up with another Del Neri type.

So disappointed in the club and Conte right now.
it's obvious that the board will bring in some yes man into the team, back to square one again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What do you mean by the finances? We were gonna spend over 45M for both Iturbe and Morata FFS. Our finances are not as bad as we (YOU) make them out to be.
We have 2 forwards, we needed to add more or wingers. Both are good signings. We sold alot of players so we can get those 2 and some more without spending over 20mil.

Thats good.

What do you want us to do ? Start without a striker on the bench ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)