Antonio Conte (94 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
We have 2 forwards, we needed to add more or wingers. Both are good signings. We sold alot of players so we can get those 2 and some more without spending over 20mil.

Thats good.

What do you want us to do ? Start without a striker on the bench ?
OMG you're fucking killing me you dumb asshole.

Is that even the point? The point is that we do have money.

Buy on AliExpress.com

drucurl

Aug 13, 2007
Allegri would be a disaster appointment considering he wanted rid of Pirlo during his AC Milan days.

would cause so much imbalance

a dumb move by our board that
You have NO idea how HORRIBLE Allegri is NO IDEA!!!
  1. We're talking about a guy that had hands down the best squad in Italy and barely won a scudetto for four seasons.
  2. Got kicked out by f**kin Tottenham. Played in the CL in a squad that had Ibrahimovic, Pato, Robinho, Seedorf, Pirlo etc etc and Nesta and Thiago Silva in defense
  3. Misused Ronaldinho so badly that f**kin MOGGI had to beg for the Gaucho
  4. Dreamt and tried to play Kaka as a CDM..Kaka later opposed him directly.
  5. Lost Nesta and Silva....but put Matri as his #1 transfer request
  6. Gave up 4 goals to Sassulo
  7. couldn't figure out how bet to use Pirlo
  8. Seriously I could go on all day

As a Milan fan I think someone else needs to suffer under the force of Nature that is Allegri

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
OMG you're fucking killing me you dumb asshole.

Is that even the point? The point is that we do have money.
We have some cause of sales, we can make operational loans, cause we'll make profits in Q1 and 2. So yeah we can buy (a bit)

So tel me, who should we get, considering we got 2 forwards 0 wingers and giovinco ?

Kidtaf

May 20, 2009
Maybe the pressure of the board and club was finally getting to him. Juve has been winning for years and will continue to do so. We should all just wait until everyone comes out and says the truth behind it all. And he should have taken the Juventus shirt off before the video. its like having your wife handing you her divorce papers with the hand wearing the 15ct diamond engagement ring you gave her.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)