Antonio Conte (94 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
If we haven't sold Vidal yet,I think we need to do everything to keep him.The new coach can get settled in quickly if we keep the same group of individuals.Its not like United where we have significant weaknesses in our team.
Have to say,this felt like a lower blow,especially after we stood by Conte during those false charges against him in Scommessopoli.Another year could have given the club time to sound out potential replacements.
However,look at the bright side.Bon Bon may finally sit his ass where it belongs,i.e. on the bench.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It was becoming boring. I'm welcoming this drama. It's terrible though how little power coaches have in Italian football. From Berlusconi and Zamparini picking formations, to directors completely disregarding the coach suggestions in the transfer market.

More adrenaline, swearing and lost nerves next season? Hit me baby; challenge accepted.

Jul 1, 2010
If we haven't sold Vidal yet,I think we need to do everything to keep him.The new coach can get settled in quickly if we keep the same group of individuals.Its not like United where we have significant weaknesses in our team.
Have to say,this felt like a lower blow,especially after we stood by Conte during those false charges against him in Scommessopoli.Another year could have given the club time to sound out potential replacements.
However,look at the bright side.Bon Bon may finally sit his ass where it belongs,i.e. on the bench.
Yep.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
But Gerd, what about the alternatives ?

there is only mediocre italians. we wont get a foreign coach (yes bjerkness i also think they are a better plan but our board doesnt want to)
Have no idea to say it really . Both of them have no experience in big teams if i am not mistaken . They have worked with conte , but i don't think they are as good as him and nowhere near as good at motivation . This could end like merda hiring stramaccioni , althrough our managment is more supporting and is not a total mess like merda . Would prefer someone with some experience and let it be a transitory year , someone to simply get us to CL in worst case than next year push strongly for a good coach . Still my hopes rest that our managment knows what they are doing and actually have a name they are pushing for , don't know who .(Hope it's not sinisa)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:lol: Excellent and no more 3-5-2 :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
the club did? wait hold on a minute, Juve provided Conte with club lawyers who advised Conte to take it up the ass and admit guilt, only to then hire his own lawyer to properly fight his case and lower the punishment

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It's not a well thought decision as Buffon wants us to believe. It all happened today. Conte is impulsive enough to do something like this. In a week he'll regret it, but he'll never admit his mistake.
Trust me, I know. I've done similar shit so many times in my life :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)