Antonio Conte (200 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
At the end of the season, he said he stayed. Board and coach made agreements. It didnt go the way the coach wanted ? Well, the coach underachieved in the CL in the first place, causing this financial mess.
Oh yes, plenty of excuses for that, but plenty of counterarguments and most of all, reason for the coach to shut the fuck up about investments.

I refuse to believe we just sold vidal, because we could manage the transfers linked to with less then 20mil net spend

Much more then that, i think its about us not getting top players. But the coach has no say in investments after causing decreased financial power by underachieving

Conte disappoints me. You dont leave a club that has given you so much, in the middle of fucking July. I dont give a shit about what reason he has
WTF?? You wrote hundreds of posts of reasons and analyses of why we underachieved in the CL none of which was pointing on Conte. Do you realize how much you contradict yourself?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 4, 2009
Did you put Juventus and Milan in the same range? :lol: You did not understand nothing, dude.

And don't talk from above us, cause our Juve would slaughter your United today, Conte or not Conte.

There is still not any report that wither Vidal or Pogba will be sold, except the trash invented in England. We'll see in the next weeks, but I HIGHLY doubt they will be sold, especially after Conte left.
Lure of Paris or lure of London, lure of working with Mourinho, lure of winning the Champions League, lure of a salary increase, Raiola greed etc. etc.

Pogba, from a neutral's perspective, will probably leave this/or next summer.

Serie A and Juventus isn't what it was, for most non-Serie A fans it's a league that's way behind La Liga/PL/Bundesliga and now behind Ligue 1 too.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Everyone can bash Conte all they want but the fact is that our management and leadership from the club's topmost level will continue to be poor and more terrible and embarrassing things like this will continue to occur.

But please continue to direct your anger at Conte because this is all his fault
Is everyone's faults. He failed to deliver the good in the CL, so that can be taken into account right?.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
At the end of the season, he said he stayed. Board and coach made agreements. It didnt go the way the coach wanted ? Well, the coach underachieved in the CL in the first place, causing this financial mess.
Oh yes, plenty of excuses for that, but plenty of counterarguments and most of all, reason for the coach to shut the $#@! up about investments.

I refuse to believe we just sold vidal, because we could manage the transfers linked to with less then 20mil net spend

Much more then that, i think its about us not getting top players. But the coach has no say in investments after causing decreased financial power by underachieving

Conte disappoints me. You dont leave a club that has given you so much, in the middle of $#@!ing July. I dont give a $#@! about what reason he has
Not often it happens but I agree. That's what I've been saying but some here don't understand.

Epic

Jan 7, 2013
Apart from the dreams like Heynckes or Prandelli terminating contract with Galatasaray I can think only of Francesco Guidolin at this moment.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
Can Conte be persuaded to do a O turn and stay on for another year???????
If not(yeah i know,definitely no chance of that happening),FUCK Morata.Only Conte wanted him.A new coach wouldn't prob view him in the same light and those 20 million can be spent on someone who is actually quality.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
So the coach underachieved now? You fucking hypocritical cunt.
Read what i fucking said.

We underachieved in the CL. But there were excuses for that, so i wont blame the coach or players.

HOWEVER, the coach should not make any new financial demands, because the underachievement created the current financial mess.

Its not hard man. When you work, something goes wrong but you got an excuse, fine, people will accept it. But you dont make new demands.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
WTF?? You wrote hundreds of posts of reasons and analyses of why we underachieved in the CL none of which was pointing on Conte. Do you realize how much you contradict yourself?
Read my response to Klin.

There are exuses to that, and i wont blame anyone. But the coach shouldnt make new demands considering the financial mess it created.

Apr 29, 2006
It is reported Conte swung by the office and handled a piece of paper to Agnelli. Reporters have found this paper in the trashcan!!!

Side 1:
Ronaldo - Suarez - Messi
Pogba-Kroos-Vidal
Marcelo-Hummels-Varane-Lahm
Buffon
and just for good measures some subs: Bale, Rakitic, Modric, T. Silva and Neuer.

Side 2

OR I QUIT!

Our board responded that they could buy this starting 11, but they can't guarantee 100% from the subs. He left
.:motta:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 192)