Antonio Conte (205 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Let me see.

Tuttosport, sportmediaset, and gianluca "juve has an agreement with the player not the club" Di Marzio

I know they are shit sources. But more then half of the population here believed it
How is that "finished with signing Sanchez"?

And you just confirmed what I said in my previous post. Nobody here is saying we signed him, just that we can.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Gds claims that we asked about Garcia .That yellow paper says that Garcia turns us immediately. If true I don't know if that was a wise move.It is obviously that he will turn us down.Especcially after the row that we have with him.And I don't admire him a lot.He is better than that bunch of idiots that are mentioned these days but not that good.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Gds claims that we asked about Garcia .That yellow paper says that Garcia turns us immediately. If true I don't know if that was a wise move.It is obviously that he will turn us down.Especcially after the row that we have with him.And I don't admire him a lot.He is better than that bunch of idiots that are mentioned these days but not that good.
I don't think it is true, it's CdS after all and god forbid that someone would have left La Magica Roma and their engaging project. In reality he would go to Turin by foot if he received the call.

Jul 20, 2012
QS - Per Conte pronto il rinnovo, ma niente ruolo alla Ferguson

Secondo il Quotidiano Sportivo, per Antonio Conte sarebbe pronto un rinnovo sino al 2018 con adeguamento dell'ingaggio a 4,5 milioni di euro. L'annuncio potrebbe arrivare nelle prossime ore. Al momento nessun progetto alla Ferguson e nessun ruolo allargato, farà solo l'allenatore.
I know its not true but Quotidiano Sportivo, is saying that Conte will make 4.5m euro a year, but won't have the same power Ferguson had.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I don't think it is true, it's CdS after all and god forbid that someone would have left La Magica Roma and their engaging project. In reality he would go to Turin by foot if he received the call.
Ha,ha,I think not on foot ,but on one foot.
Also,
Alexis: Conte or no Juve
By Football Italia staff
Conte is so loved these days....

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
has renewed his contract till 2018 apparently, only announcement missing......
Now expecting posts like:

-Fucking 3-5-2 till 2018 :sergio:
-Meh, we will have to witness Bonucci for 4 more years
-We won't win anything in Europe with Conte....
-433 :tuttosport:
-Conte renewed so we will have big transfers! DI MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 198)