Antonio Conte (159 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
:shocked: @Cronios
Well worthy vacations!!
His job is already done!!

Hats off to great Marotta!! An outstandning mercato so far!!!
:star:
Its highly unlikely that we can muster that ammount after the acquisition of the prolific finisher.
So Jovetic for that sum would either come at the expense of the prolific finisher, which would render this transfer an incredibly huge strategical mistake.
Or it could be funded by the sale of one of our current starter SSs, (Vucinic, Giovinco) if this happens, then of course Jovetic would be the starter who replaces them.
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/33683-Stevan-Jovetić-Fiorentina-ST?p=4209491#post4209491

its really silly to dream of Tevez and Higuain, not only because of the lack of prestige, glory potential, salary, title hopes etc, we dont have.
But from the very own priorities (quantity over quality, nationality over quality etc)
Borriello was a clear threat from day one he poped up as rumor and while you were wasting time at day dreaming of those two, i warned you about the real danger in vain...

o well, keep dreaming...
http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/33012-Gonzalo-Higua%C3%ADn-%2847-apps-8-goals-in-CL-and-43-chance-conversion-rate%29?p=3436329#post3436329

Mar 9, 2006
God its hard arguing with you.
I said they are a brilliant counter attacking
team,they have scored plenty of the goals by hitting teams on the break.They are definitio of a tactically flexible side.Comfortable in possession and great on the counters with their main STRENGTH being in counter attacks.Learn the difference

Stop obsessing with who scored stats.Ofcoursr Madrid are going to dominate in possession when they face scrubs on a weekly basis in la liga.Its what all big teams do.
But in Europe u'll notice that they more often than not stick to their strengths esp. against big teams which is playing on the break.
You really tired me out here
They are not flexible, you don't understand simple things , they've stuck with 433 like we stuck with 352 and can't do anything with it with it pros and cons, they even forced to use di Maria as central midfielder, same story with Isco, who is just a shadow of himself, they've scored 10 goals out of 101 from their counters, that's why they sucked in la liga once again, they can't do anything when things go wrong , yet you are on their bandwagon :lol: 3rd place finish with 200 million spending

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
If Sanchez arrives i think i will have a heart attack, just hope we stop signing quantity rather than quality. I would much rather us sign 2 very good players than 4-5 average players. Conte has to step up in Europe now this season was a disaster and must never be repeated ever again.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Ns of you to take things out of contest and ignore my final assement on the rate our transfer season threads...

Yes Jovetic, yet another SS that is nowhere nearly as close to scoring, of course i d choose Tevez over here any day, whilst the rest of the forum , as always craves for yet more dribbling.
At that moment, i was jubilant, because i was very dissapointed my MArotta, so much, that i beilieve that the best he can do is Anelka and Peluso.
So a player like Tevez would be a dream, and remains as the highest prestige transfer MArotta pulled in his carrier.
We were led to beilieve by some posters here, that players Higuain, RPV and Tevez would never consider serie A.
signing one of them of course was a success, considering alternatives, like Borriello.

I was also happy for finally signing the CB i have been asking for, since the day we got Bonucci.
But all these things need to be put in one perspective, we now know with Whom are we dealing with!!
After watching Marotta completelly failing simple tasks for six consecutive transfer windows, your expectations lower that much, that you consider a success, what you were rating as a compromise up untill yesterday.

We are in the deep waters of mediocrity for nearly a decade now.
Some more than others, i am trying, with struggle indeed, to remember what the actual Juve level was and every year i find it all more difficult.
We will probably never reach that level again and will have to live with compromises for ever, some are less convinient than others.
But we must never lose hope than one day, we might return. Andrea has not such ambitions, thats why he handpicked Marotta, which was a serious upgrade to Secco, but this is as far as he can get.
For us, seeing much worse and how difficult it was to even reach that level, its easy to settle here, in this mediocrity and live this way...

But not Conte, he was gone in our nightmare and still remembers the golden ages, he makes straight comparison with that age.
His standards are as high, as before, he is one of the parts that hae survived that era, even DP and Neddy were traumatized by the experience.
But not Conte andthats why he had the fool's ambitions to try and make us champions again, even with those compromises and he did it!!
He performed that miracle and now he calls for me, he wants to fully restore us and he knows that in order to do that we need to step up where we have learn how to live with compromises.
With Conte we have overperfromed, we have reached way before we were intended to reach and he has given us hope, that we can do more, that we ought to do more, that we are still Juventus,
he was the moral obligation for that last push, although he could comfortably sit ns in his throne and keep winning the championship every year.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Ns of you to take things out of contest and ignore my final assement on the rate our transfer season threads...

Yes Jovetic, yet another SS that is nowhere nearly as close to scoring, of course i d choose Tevez over here any day, whilst the rest of the forum , as always craves for yet more dribbling.
At that moment, i was jubilant, because i was very dissapointed my MArotta, so much, that i beilieve that the best he can do is Anelka and Peluso.
So a player like Tevez would be a dream, and remains as the highest prestige transfer MArotta pulled in his carrier.
We were led to beilieve by some posters here, that players Higuain, RPV and Tevez would never consider serie A.
signing one of them of course was a success, considering alternatives, like Borriello.

I was also happy for finally signing the CB i have been asking for, since the day we got Bonucci.
But all these things need to be put in one perspective, we now know with Whom are we dealing with!!
After watching Marotta completelly failing simple tasks for six consecutive transfer windows, your expectations lower that much, that you consider a success, what you were rating as a compromise up untill yesterday.

We are in the deep waters of mediocrity for nearly a decade now.
Some more than others, i am trying, with struggle indeed, to remember what the actual Juve level was and every year i find it all more difficult.
We will probably never reach that level again and will have to live with compromises for ever, some are less convinient than others.
But we must never lose hope than one day, we might return. Andrea has not such ambitions, thats why he handpicked Marotta, which was a serious upgrade to Secco, but this is as far as he can get.
For us, seeing much worse and how difficult it was to even reach that level, its easy to settle here, in this mediocrity and live this way...

But not Conte, he was gone in our nightmare and still remembers the golden ages, he makes straight comparison with that age.
His standards are as high, as before, he is one of the parts that hae survived that era, even DP and Neddy were traumatized by the experience.
But not Conte andthats why he had the fool's ambitions to try and make us champions again, even with those compromises and he did it!!
He performed that miracle and now he calls for me, he wants to fully restore us and he knows that in order to do that we need to step up where we have learn how to live with compromises.
With Conte we have overperfromed, we have reached way before we were intended to reach and he has given us hope, that we can do more, that we ought to do more, that we are still Juventus,
he was the moral obligation for that last push, although he could comfortably sit ns in his throne and keep winning the championship every year.
The only thing I notice here is how you tend to twist and turn things, present falsities as facts, from fees that we've allegedly paid to players that this mgt has never brought.

Conte, the coach whom you so avidly defend and fight for his cause, while you still like many others don't have a clue what the rift us all about, not so long ago was labeled, and that was by you of all people here, as selfish and the one led by his desire to gain reputation at our expense.

I'm not an avid fan of either Conte, Marotta, AA, DP, Nedved nor any other individual here, though I may like some little more than others, but have never been blinded by neither passion or hatred, as I see them almost equally and judge them as such; all these individuals are/have been/were part of the larger collective and have brought us some good over the years, but made mistakes as well, as mere humans tend to do. Our squad is better now than it was 4 years ago and I'm certain that despite all the grudges that you hold against our mgt, you are aware of that fact. For that they should take some credit.

We all have gratitude for Conte, as he made some things possible sooner than most have expected and he'll probably continue his work here for a while, but he as well needs to be reminded of certain events during his tenure and before. He was Serie B coach, given an opportunity to be at helm of at that time fallen giant, but did his task admirably, despite all the issues that this team had before. He recognized our major shortcomings and did his best to eliminate these. Naturally, the board provided him with some good players that were suitable for his plans, but still 1st year is all his and no one can take this away form him. The following summer board stood by him when the match fixing allegations arised, while presidents of many clubs out there would turn their back on him and look for the alternatives, without thinking twice. One of the many reasons why he as well needs to be grateful, as his career could have very easily taken another turn. The board stood by him after embarrassing CL elimination, and no one went publicly to express doubts whether Conte is still the right man for the job, but he very often has these emotional speeches, fueling the media with rubbish that might destabilize our team, and he has no right IMO on such actions.

I hope he stays, I'd like that very much, but if these two sides cannot find compromise that would prolong their collaboration, my support goes to Agnelli's, as in the end of the day without them it's safe to say there wouldn't be Juventus we all know.

Jul 13, 2010
but Cronios will never stop will he? Last time I saw him a year ago, and he was talking exactly the same things, though people said that he was a bit more optimistic for some time. I haven't noticed that :boh:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
but why doesent he like Marotta? i think, with the money we had to spend over the past 3 seasons, there is hardly someone who could do a better job and make a better team...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
but why doesent he like Marotta? i think, with the money we had to spend over the past 3 seasons, there is hardly someone who could do a better job and make a better team...
Oh, Cronios has allways complained and had absurd visions

Basically, every player at juventus is eighter a cm or an ss. and he wants us to get a striker.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he doesnt work with euro. He works with cronios dollar.

Bonucci for example has cost us 35mil c$

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
so he practicaly doesent want Pereyra and Sanchez/Nani, but wants Immobile instead. :D

and Marotta only gets the players after he discusses with Conte and they decide together who they get.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, he doesnt work with euro. He works with cronios dollar.

Bonucci for example has cost us 35mil c$
:lol: pretty weak money if you know that Marotta recently said we paid Bonucci 4M euros...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 159)