Antonio Conte (162 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
The media who suggest conte is leaving, are the same who gave the news that we signed Nani and are finished with signing sanchez and selling pogba to psg, weeks ago.

When these players are finally introduced to the fans, we will know when conte leaves

clapton

May 9, 2014
If Sanchez arrives i think i will have a heart attack, just hope we stop signing quantity rather than quality. I would much rather us sign 2 very good players than 4-5 average players. Conte has to step up in Europe now this season was a disaster and must never be repeated ever again.
Me to. :D

And Menez on free and they can buy 5 Pelusos after that. I don't care. :lol:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
The media who suggest conte is leaving, are the same who gave the news that we signed Nani and are finished with signing sanchez and selling pogba to psg, weeks ago.

When these players are finally introduced to the fans, we will know when conte leaves
Which media said they were done deals or your comprehension is failing you again?

Besides, the transfer market has not even opened yet.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Which media said they were done deals or your comprehension is failing you again?

Besides, the transfer market has not even opened yet.
Let me see.

Tuttosport, sportmediaset, and gianluca "juve has an agreement with the player not the club" Di Marzio

I know they are shit sources. But more then half of the population here believed it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 150)