Antonio Conte (57 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
i dont get Conte wrong...one needs a challenge..yes he can take us to a next scudetto but its on the european front he wants the challenge to be...and not the challenge of fitting square pegs in round holes..he wants players that he can assemble into a unit that can mount a credible challenge...aim to win the whole thing..if u fall at sf no probs but the mentality is kill em all from the start...
He needs to be more humble, 4 or five years ago he was challenging serie B teams, he got lucky and got a chance at Juventus, he took it, did well now suddenly Juve is not good enough of a challenge, well he should use these players and make it to the semi finals of CL, thats a challenge.

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 18m

The cancelled meeting between Juventus president Andrea Agnelli and Antonio Conte was cancelled by the president. Chess game on

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 17m

And today Antonio Conte decided to send his assistants to pre-match presser. Chess game on

Mar 9, 2006
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 18m

The cancelled meeting between Juventus president Andrea Agnelli and Antonio Conte was cancelled by the president. Chess game on

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 17m

And today Antonio Conte decided to send his assistants to pre-match presser. Chess game on
Son of a whore banned me long time ago after i've trolled him and inter badly :lol:

Juventino N#1

Dec 22, 2012
Montella : "I think this squad did wonderfully well and I cannot ask more from these lads. Now it is my duty and my right to say that in order to improve we need top players as well as confirming those who are already here."
Conte Syndrome :motta:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)