Antonio Conte (167 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
All the quality Italian coaches are presently occupied, so Conte must stay. I can't fathom this team being coached by the likes of that over-rated shitstain Mancini, victim face Allegri, or Megamind Spaletti. These guys would all constitute a major step backwards.

Lippi, Prandelli, and my personal favorite, Ancelotti won't be leaving their current jobs anytime soon. Moreover, being Juventus, the chances of us hiring a coach are about as likely as Thailand banning ladyboys and ping pong shows.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32,083
    So, my dear beautiful children, what's the most recent happenings on the Conte horizon? Have I been proven right already or will I be proven right only next summer?

:D
    I don't think anyone knows for sure at this point. Talks about his renewal are underway.

IMO even if he stays he's gonna leave next summer for sure.

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
    "There is no need to worry" the Conte-Agnelli meeting was postponed because Conte wanted to focus on Sunday match & to reach to 100 Pts. the relationship between Conte, the club president & the board is optimum, there is some optimism that the deal may be agreed soon." - Sky

Alessio on Conte's future "I assure you that he has the same desire as always, is focused on the match against Roma.The fatigue does not exist, for those who know Antonio. I can't speak of the future, we'll see"

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    All the quality Italian coaches are presently occupied, so Conte must stay. I can't fathom this team being coached by the likes of that over-rated shitstain Mancini, victim face Allegri, or Megamind Spaletti. These guys would all constitute a major step backwards.

Lippi, Prandelli, and my personal favorite, Ancelotti won't be leaving their current jobs anytime soon. Moreover, being Juventus, the chances of us hiring a coach are about as likely as Thailand banning ladyboys and ping pong shows.
    Megamind Spaletti :rofl:

That's actually a very good one. I'm stealing it!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    I don't think anyone knows for sure at this point. Talks about his renewal are underway.

IMO even if he stays he's gonna leave next summer for sure.
    so, you are saying I was right all along :D

seriously, though, I doubt he would leave now - sure, stranger things have happened but the common-sense bet is on him staying. Give it a couple of weeks and he and Agnelli will be taking pictures together, licking each other's armpits and talking about how they agree on the project for the future. Expect a salary bump for Conte as well as a statement how he never intended to leave Juve and his words had just been misinterpreted by the media.
    Then next summer, especially if Juve don't leave a sizable trail in the Cl, he's as good as gone. Can't blame the guy, tbh, he likely feels he needs new challenges and the opportunity to grow as a coach. Serie A these days probably feels to any capable coach out there like riding a bicycle with the training wheels on. I think the EPL would be his most likely destination.

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: Not bad, for a Rossonero. Do you guys think you can finish top 3 next season? :p

you fellas will earn the right to talk when you win the "big ears" at least as many times as Inter. Till then, with a big notebook and a fat stack of pencils in hand, ready to take notes :stuckup: :D

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32,092

seriously, though, I doubt he would leave now - sure, stranger things have happened but the common-sense bet is on him staying. Give it a couple of weeks and he and Agnelli will be taking pictures together, licking each other's armpits and talking about how they agree on the project for the future. Expect a salary bump for Conte as well as a statement how he never intended to leave Juve and his words had just been misinterpreted by the media.
    Then next summer, especially if Juve don't leave a sizable trail in the Cl, he's as good as gone. Can't blame the guy, tbh, he likely feels he needs new challenges and the opportunity to grow as a coach. Serie A these days probably feels to any capable coach out there like riding a bicycle with the training wheels on. I think the EPL would be his most likely destination.
    Yeah, that is exactly how I see the situation to happen TBH.

Also, I'm not gonna be surprised if we put a release clause on his contract. But yeah, I expect him to get heavy wages and I don't see him staying much here.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

you fellas will earn the right to talk when you win the "big years" at least as many times as Inter. Till then, with a big notebook and a fat stack of pencils in hand, ready to take notes :stuckup: :D
    "Big Ears" right? :p I mean, you should learn to spell the name of a bloody darn trophy you have won 7 times. No need to remind me. We should've had at least 5 CL titles by now :groan:

Even your disgusting, vile, serpentine cousins have 3 CL titles :sigh:

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
    Nov 8, 2005
    "Big Ears" right? :p I mean, you should learn to spell the name of a bloody darn trophy you have won 7 times. No need to remind me. We should've had at least 5 CL titles by now :groan:

Even your disgusting, vile, serpentine cousins have 3 CL titles :sigh:
    OK, that was embarrassing there :p ... but you are still too noisy for someone who's supposed to be taking notes :D

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

you fellas will earn the right to talk when you win the "big years" at least as many times as Inter. Till then, with a big notebook and a fat stack of pencils in hand, ready to take notes :stuckup: :D
    HELLO EL
    :hustini:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    :lol: Not bad, for a Rossonero. Do you guys think you can finish top 3 next season? :p
    What is that question?They won't finish in the first 5 .Just let them Barbara choose coaches or Silvio to bring somebody from that institution for demented persons where he is serving, to coach Milan. Meanwhile Galliani to sell Balotelli and buy ,5 bad ,above 32 years players or bring Yepes back from Sassuolo.

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
    i dont get Conte wrong...one needs a challenge..yes he can take us to a next scudetto but its on the european front he wants the challenge to be...and not the challenge of fitting square pegs in round holes..he wants players that he can assemble into a unit that can mount a credible challenge...aim to win the whole thing..if u fall at sf no probs but the mentality is kill em all from the start...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 11, Guests: 146)