Antonio Conte (183 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Rakib my man. Welcome back

I missed you brah. Be a bit more careful...we dont want u banned. This forum is awful without your posts to liven it up. :)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm hoping that this is a Conte tactic to scare the board to get him what he wants in the transfer market. Why would Conte pull the plug on the Nani deal which has Marotta written all over it?

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #32,055
    I'd be scared more of Spalletti rather than Allegri.

But yeah, pretty scary situation.

I still think he'll extend his contract, but like I said before, it's just a matter of time before he leaves.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I don't know how this mess will end(if it is a mess at all).Football Italia says that Monaco owner offered as much funds as Conte wants in order to buy players and a 8 m per year.Maybe usual yellow pages report.But this is becoming frustrating over and over again .It's becoming a soap opera.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I can't think of any reasonable replacement, all these mentioned suck big time. Probably Allegri is the best out of the whole lot but then again I don't think he will do us as good as Conte did.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    I can't think of any reasonable replacement, all these mentioned suck big time. Probably Allegri is the best out of the whole lot but then again I don't think he will do us as good as Conte did.
    I'd like Prandelli, even though he's not available and a lot on this forum don't like him. He seems to have a good mentality in Europe and in cup competitions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 167)