Antonio Conte (139 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The Pepe excuse for not utilizing different system has got to be the lamest excuse ever. :lol:

He should get the full credit for all he's done in the league, impressive season indeed, but blaming on the rooster after we failed to progress out of group with Galata and Copenhagen will bring him nowhere.

Mar 9, 2006
The Pepe excuse for not utilizing different system has got to be the lamest excuse ever. :lol:

He should get the full credit for all he's done in the league, impressive season indeed, but blaming on the rooster after we failed to progress out of group with Galata and Copenhagen will bring him nowhere.
I am glad that Prandelli used Givoinco as rightwinger few times and proved that Conte is not even trying something new

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
Juventino[RUS];4542565 said:
that's what i'm talking about - he made mistakes and blame his roster for it, we are better team than benfica in everyline but yet he is talking that we have to improve our roster
We have to improve our tactics and formation, he was the one who switched to the 3-5-2 in the 1st place the board didn't force him to play that formation he wanted to. He got players to play that formation and it backfired on him now and he acts like we have a terrible squad.

We need to improve our bench first as we cant have people like Isla, Quag and Vucinic come on and expect to beat the best teams.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Juventino[RUS];4542613 said:
I am glad that Prandelli used Givoinco as rightwinger few times and proved that Conte is not even trying something new
He's found his comfort zone, but hopefully he has realized some shortcomings and changes that are necessary for the next season. Inability to change tactics during the game has gotta be his biggest flaw and against European heavyweights that is crucial.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 7, Guests: 122)