Antonio Conte (27 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
we always get defensive coaches though. Ranieri was scared and used to play with two defensive midfielders in his 4-4-2 while using De Ceglie on the wing instead of Giovinco because he was "good" defensively, we had Ferrara who used 4-3-1-2 instead of playing 4-2-3-1, especially when we did well with that formation and now we have Conte who came here as this offensive guru who uses 4-2-4 only for him to start playing 3-5-2. We always seem to neglect offense and instead look at how we can reduce the number of attacking player for guys who can track back. I mean Conte has many times said that he won't play with wingers because Pepe is injured, that tells you really how he sees his wingers. Pretty sure Conte would play wingers like Reus, Hazard and the rest as SS.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
All that needs to be said.

Just bcuz we pass a coupla lame-ass second rate european noobs in EL doesn't mean we're gonna walk our way to CL glory with this crappy brand of football. On the contrary the struggles we have against these crappy teams shows we'll get own by top CL contenders if we continue playing like this.
We get owned by the likes of Copenhagen and Galatasaray.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
so don't go and blame when I suggest players. suggestions like shaqiri konoplyanka make sense.

and also don't moan if I say we need to switch to a 433 because we do.
because they are unrealistic and quite frankly at times retarded suggestions

sorry to break it to you but barcelona were eliminated from europe last night.

- - - Updated - - -

We get owned by the likes of Copenhagen and Galatasaray.
i don't see them in a european competition still, do you?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Cagliarli :p

Rakib is Italian now :lol:
yep born in ancona lived in falconara marittima. search it up if you don't believe me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

sometimes I joke with the likes of koke etc... but shaqiri or konoplyanka makes more then sense.

what does barca have to do with this?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

From Europe? Are you suggesting a Ferrari (the UCL) is the same as a Toyota (the EL)?

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
yeah i am, I'd rather be in a European cup semi final than to be some team that 'owned' a bigger team and yet failed to make it beyond the group/2nd round
Gala made is further than us in UCL, that automatically makes their European campaign more successful than ours.

Fighting for the EL is like fighting for food scraps of Europe. Though I would take food scraps for now.

- - - Updated - - -

You really need to write a paragraph in Italian to prove you are one.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
i bet you thought our european campaign was a failure last season for being knocked out at the quarters, oh well at least we did better than atletico madrid who won the EL right?
The way we played against Celtic (yes everyone berates me for this) and Bayern, was a huge failure and we've been playing the same way in Europe ever since.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I'd be more than happy if we won it, but it doesn't change the fact that we were kicked out of a prestigious competition by provincial clubs.
it's all part of the building process. doing well in the EL is vital to gaining experience and understanding of European cup knock out competition, don't be so foolish to snub this competition regardless of revenue and prestige

- - - Updated - - -

The way we played against Celtic (yes everyone berates me for this) and Bayern, was a huge failure and we've been playing the same way in Europe ever since.
I'm seriously not even going to bother going into the celtic argument

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
it's all part of the building process. doing well in the EL is vital to gaining experience and understanding of European cup knock out competition, don't be so foolish to snub this competition regardless of revenue and prestige

- - - Updated - - -

I'm seriously not even going to bother going into the celtic argument
I'm not snubbing anything, just highlighting the fact that you can't compare EL to UCL.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)