Antonio Conte (87 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I don't care what fucking formation we play, how we play, just as long as we get the job done which so far we are. If it means playing this way to win then I'm all for it.
What truth? No one is asking for champagne football. Your problem is that you consider our CB and GK passing between them for 1 minute means killing their attacking play and countering their tactics. That's just pussy football. Embarrassing football. No one is asking Bonucci to dribble past 10 players and shoot from 40m out. I just want to see the team making movements off the ball, the midfield helping out in attack, our wing backs putting in a decent cross in their box. That's just basic football. We lack that from our play. We overdo things because our game plan is not even clear to our players and when it is, it becomes predictable. Boring.

- - - Updated - - -

changing it??? when have I ever argued about changing the 3-5-2?? infact that is YOUR argument. my argument is so long we are winning i don't care. and guess what? we are and guess what else? it is with the 3-5-2 if we know how to win best with it then again so be it. I don't care about being wowed by great football, history only cares about who fucking wins at the end of it and so do i
Don't worry. We won't win it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I hope we play whatever formation secures us the titles. The third scudetto and an EL trophy would be great. People here have been spoiled since Conte took over, apparebtly winnibg isn't enough, you need to play a certain way to get the appreciation of these "fans".
:beer:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
What truth? No one is asking for champagne football. Your problem is that you consider our CB and GK passing between them for 1 minute means killing their attacking play and countering their tactics. That's just pussy football. Embarrassing football. No one is asking Bonucci to dribble past 10 players and shoot from 40m out. I just want to see the team making movements off the ball, the midfield helping out in attack, our wing backs putting in a decent cross in their box. That's just basic football. We lack that from our play. We overdo things because our game plan is not even clear to our players and when it is, it becomes predictable. Boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't worry. We won't win it.
now you're over exaggerating :lol:

if Juve bore you that much THEN DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM! simple as! I happen to only care about winning and getting the necessary results, how we go about it i don't actually care, bonucci and buffon can pass amongst themselves all game for all i care just as long as the win is secured

if our football is predictable what about barcelona's of the last few years? or spain? isn't that predictable too?

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
changing it??? when have I ever argued about changing the 3-5-2?? infact that is YOUR argument. my argument is so long we are winning i don't care. and guess what? we are and guess what else? it is with the 3-5-2 if we know how to win best with it then again so be it. I don't care about being wowed by great football, history only cares about who $#@!ing wins at the end of it and so do i
again, it's not the 352 it's the quality of players we have within the likes of pirlo, vidal pogba tevez etc.... they make us win for the formation. you said it urself it's not the formation but the "mentality". however the 352 has big problems like:

-making CMs very tires
-not being able to counterattack
-passing is very predictable
- wingbacks usually fully trapped in 2v1 situations against good teams like Bayern.

so in order for juventus to show their worth in elite Europe (which is what every fan wants) we need to adapt. with teams like these it doesn't matter if they are out of form they will batter you to death because they have the quality, and we need to be at the best.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
now you're over exaggerating :lol:

if Juve bore you that much THEN DON'T FUCKING WATCH THEM! simple as! I happen to only care about winning and getting the necessary results, how we go about it i don't actually care, bonucci and buffon can pass amongst themselves all game for all i care just as long as the win is secured
The thing you clearly fail to see is that European Competitions aren't like Serie A. In these competitions you actually have to show up and play good to win.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I'll just be extremely happy if we manage to go on and win this EL

We would be the most successfull team in EL history (Taking old version into account too) and finally have a European trophy. We also get a crack at an elite team in the European super cup too.

That being said, it's obvious we need to shake things up a bit because slowly we're being figured out. We lack a plan B severely, and even proven, elite teams like Barcelona who have the luxury of being carried by the best player in the World have been punished for having absolutely no alternative. If their way doesn't work, then they simply don't win

We can't progress as a club until we have a plan B, because things obviously are not going to go our way all the time.

Our bench offers us absolutely nothing different, I remember last season we wanted to change the team around but all we could do was bring on 2 inferior wing-backs because we have no better strikers, no attacking mids and no wide men to throw on. Bar Giovinco, who until recently was being grossly mis-used anyway.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
talk to me about the problems the 4231 of heynckes had please.
so what you're telling me is if Juve played the same formation they would have been more of a match against bayern last season? systems are designed and built to suit the players within the team. teams like bayern now would not switch to a 3-5-2 in the same manner Juve would not switch to a 4-2-3-1 because of this. Conte has already had to ditch his favoured 4-2-4 (442) and the 4-3-3 for this system because it works and results have shown that. until Juve are able to make adequate moves in the market to allow for more flexibility Conte can only work with what he has.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
so what you're telling me is if Juve played the same formation they would have been more of a match against bayern last season? systems are designed and built to suit the players within the team. teams like bayern now would not switch to a 3-5-2 in the same manner Juve would not switch to a 4-2-3-1 because of this. Conte has already had to ditch his favoured 4-2-4 (442) and the 4-3-3 for this system because it works and results have shown that. until Juve are able to make adequate moves in the market to allow for more flexibility Conte can only work with what he has.
I never said that. again putting words in other people's mouths.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Of course. That is exactly why Conte learned his lesson against Real this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 85)