Antonio Conte (198 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
It's a terrible formation for Europe, lets be honest here. How many times do we have to see other teams stifle Pirlo and shut us down to realize that two wing backs are not going to deliver the offensive threats we need. And also, we gave up 9 goals in the group stage, so so much for that "tactical brilliance" of the 3-5-2. The formation sucks and Italian coaches are massive, gaping pusssie holes.

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I will give Conte the benefit of the doubt and one more season in Europe. If we don't reach the quarters, he's gone. We can then move on to somebody who isn't Italian.
I agree with u on this, Conte is looking like he has taken us as far as he can go.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
im with you brother, i cant believe how short their memories, little their gratitude and above all big their delusion
Those who want him out are getting a bit ahead of themselves. It's really sad that we'd discuss Conte's future at the club, when for better or worse, hes not going to be going anywhere unless he himself decides to step down. He is quickly making himself an indispensable asset to the club as he is to the team. But that said, I think he is young and while some mistakes will help him grow a bit wiser with his approach in Europe, he is not above the criticism he receives on here.

- - - Updated - - -

I agree with u on this, Conte is looking like he has taken us as far as he can go.
That is simply not true.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
CL is the most prestigious club competition by far, and Italy's best team putting in such dismal displays in there should be an embarrassment.

We are going to turn into Celtic if the club keeps this up, and whenever we do get past the group stage everyone here will act the same as the fucking Celtic fans did last year. Think about that.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Hold on. I thought the question was who you'd want to see as coach if Conte were to be replaced, not whether or not you WANT to see him replaced.
Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Fans need to give support, don't be a cusp. Believe in Juve, idiots.

- - - Updated - - -

You're not idoots I mean.

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs
Lol just another low class troll.nothing to see here.

rakib567

Apr 27, 2013
Conte is trying to get bad results so that Beppe and Agnelli wake up and actually spend some money. Agnelli won't fire conte because of his good relationship. This summer we will get what conte wants realistically and we will shine in Europe once again. Just wait guys......

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Conte is trying to get bad results so that Beppe and Agnelli wake up and actually spend some money. Agnelli won't fire conte because of his good relationship. This summer we will get what conte wants realistically and we will shine in Europe once again. Just wait guys......
If this absolutely ridiculous assumption were even remotely true, then he should be fired on the spot.

Trying to sabotage his own team :howler:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
dat dere RAKITHEORIES :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 191)