Antonio Conte (347 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Those who want him out are getting a bit ahead of themselves. It's really sad that we'd discuss Conte's future at the club, when for better or worse, hes not going to be going anywhere unless he himself decides to step down. He is quickly making himself an indispensable asset to the club as he is to the team. But that said, I think he is young and while some mistakes will help him grow a bit wiser with his approach in Europe, he is not above the criticism he receives on here.

- - - Updated - - -

That is simply not true.

hindsight after every minor setback is not criticism, how can you criticize a coach who is setting all kinds of records.

Apr 8, 2013
If we drew 1-1 in the league and won 1-0 in EL everybody would be happy, me too. But...

The fact is that the team is playing BAD (for the standards we got used to) since a while. Last Thursday we played even a bit better than lust Suanday against Viola, where we've slept for the whole match, but we weren't lucky enough to get out with a good result despite of an opinable performance. But it has not nothing to do wih Europe or not Europe (even because we faced the same fucking Italian team at the distance of 4 days. :lol:).

But we all know that this is not Conte got us used to, and Juve too. He's here since 3 years. In this last period the results are great, even if the performance aren't always. But, looking at this results and the records he's putting in, in a league tha isn't the Greek league, even if someone tries to depict it like that, where everybody from abroad (Higuain, Tevez, Callejon, Benitez) say every match is difficult, I'd say not everything is to throw out.

Everybody points out at our poor performances in Europe this year, but forgets to remember that last year we arrived unbeaten in QF of CL against Bayern, putting in great performances with the same tactics and with Vucinic and Giovinco upfront.

United and City in 2011/12 crashed out of the group stage at the same time, and both fought for the Premier until the last minute, but nobody ever thought to call the PL a poor league. The truth is that the bad sponsor and mediatic conditions of Serie A gives everybody a chance to spit at it when they have it. Milan this year is 11th in the league, but made it through the group stage with more convincing performances than in the league. By your fantastic "logic", so Serie A would be a better competition than CL. It's just selective memory.

However, you might like or not like Conte (looking at the last years, I do, but you know, "the world is nice cause it's various"), but you have to keep in mind that he won't go away anytime soon. Nowadays, this looks like a long term project ala Ferguson, and during this years can happen a lot of things (change of tactics, players, etc.), so I think it's unproductive to criticize him generally (for a single matches or reasons of course it's constructive to do so, like subbing in Padoin after Fiorentina drew at home :lol:, or wrong choices, or whatever).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
we are better than real Madrid except attack. we shoed that this year with the 433.
:lol: :howler:

And to those suggesting Simeone, why would you want that fucking cunt here? He is a dirty Laziale and a former Interisti scumbag. I don't want that greasy turd anywhere near that club, no matter how good he is. A dirty player, and his team are just as dirty and physical as he was.

- - - Updated - - -

FORZA CONTE! fuck the haters!
:sergio:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
:lol: :howler:

And to those suggesting Simeone, why would you want that $#@!ing $#@! here? He is a dirty Laziale and a former Interisti scumbag. I don't want that greasy turd anywhere near that club, no matter how good he is. A dirty player, and his team are just as dirty and physical as he was.

- - - Updated - - -

:sergio:
so Deschamps is it then :D

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
hindsight after every minor setback is not criticism, how can you criticize a coach who is setting all kinds of records.
becaue of you ain;t winning CL every season, or winning game s 5-0 oppa barca style, then you have FAILED AS A COACH

- - - Updated - - -

Perspective, bro. He's setting records in a weak ass competition.
then how come the coaches before him couldnt do it?

It's not as if serie turned weak this season, or the last one. it's been in a downard sparial since 2006. if it was any other team that did it, the response would have been how amazing they are. yet when juve do it it's because the league is weak right....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It may not even be a setback at times (eg the el game against Fiorentina 1-1). We are still very much in the tie. Sure, some are overreacting. But, sime criticism is definitely legit, because you can see a certain pattern re-occur. In European games, especially. If mistakes are repeated then it's fair to pick on that and question the approach.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
It's not the results that are necessarily concerning for me (although this year's group stage knockout, it was the results), it's the way we've turned into a team that tries to defend one goal leads, and the way that it's more important to stretch an 11-point lead in the league than to try to compete in the other competitions we're involved in. Seriously, with the squad we have and the point advantage, does he really think we are incapable of competing for the EL and wrapping up the Scudetto?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It's not the results that are necessarily concerning for me (although this year's group stage knockout, it was the results), it's the way we've turned into a team that tries to defend one goal leads, and the way that it's more important to stretch an 11-point lead in the league than to try to compete in the other competitions we're involved in. Seriously, with the squad we have and the point advantage, does he really think we are incapable of competing for the EL and wrapping up the Scudetto?
He doesn't trust the bench.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Conte would be more secure in european encounters if some fans belived more in him for those.

Don't analyze too much it's all about confidence (repeating myself for those who troll themselves)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 343)