Antonio Conte (29 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I just despise the mentality we have in Europe under Conte. Why the fuck do we sit back on 1-0 leads all the time now as well? So retarded. I'm curious to see how Conte approaches the next Serie A game - if it's a full stength team, then tells you all you need to know about our ambitions in this tournament, and I expect us to be eliminated.

Buy on AliExpress.com

digitalbash

Dec 19, 2013
I just despise the mentality we have in Europe under Conte. Why the $#@! do we sit back on 1-0 leads all the time now as well? So retarded. I'm curious to see how Conte approaches the next Serie A game - if it's a full stength team, then tells you all you need to know about our ambitions in this tournament, and I expect us to be eliminated.
I agree.

Lorenzo Juve

May 4, 2012
With the Pogba sub I almost turned off my tv, and then when I saw Padoin on the sideline I had to walk out of the room for a minute. This shit is actually so infuriating, I had a better time watching Toronto FC last year than watching Juve today.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Why is anyone surprised? Either we get rid of these typical Italian coaches or the Italian coaches grow up to the modern game. It's as simple as that.

Fuuck Italian coaches.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
True. Although Conte said after the game that he did not want his players to hold back he wanted them to gp forba 2nd or 3rd goal and that he is taling the competition seriously. Maybe he just isnt capable of taken us to another level i dunno.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
True. Although Conte said after the game that he did not want his players to hold back he wanted them to gp forba 2nd or 3rd goal and that he is taling the competition seriously. Maybe he just isnt capable of taken us to another level i dunno.
Yet Buffon said otherwise. It was crystal clear that the instructions to sit back came from Conte and he showed more what a coward he is by not admitting it.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I always said this. Conte up till now is just as good as Mancini with Inter. But I hope he will win us the EL at least. The EL where it is so obvious we are the number one favorites.
And according to some the fourth best team in Europe behind Real, Barca and Bayern.

And then we give him another chance in CL next year and see. We have a strong team, it will be sad if with such a team we can only make the quarterfinal over 3 years with the amount of hype this team is getting.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Yet Buffon said otherwise. It was crystal clear that the instructions to sit back came from Conte and he showed more what a coward he is by not admitting it.
It was pretty obvious for anyone who saw the game. We were constantly passing the ball back and many times it came all the way down to Buffon. We were trying hard to drag Fiorentina into our half and counter-attack. That was clearly a defensive tactic aimed mostly to save the lead and, if we are lucky, to score another one while counter attacking. Conte should stop selling bullshit during his press conferences, it's getting both annoying and quite sad.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I hate to say it guys, but I told you so. We were never gonna win the EL, not because we couldn't, but because we don't give two shits about it.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Were Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Jose Mourinho winning the CL every year. It looks like Conte have to do it at least once every two seasons. This will be the only way he will show that he is not "reaching his limits". Besides, Fiorentina is a strong team but far from a top european club we will destroy them the second game and move forward. I am actually thinking who the next opponent might be.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Were Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Jose Mourinho winning the CL every year. It looks like Conte have to do it at least once every two seasons. This will be the only way he will show that he is not "reaching his limits". Besides, Fiorentina is a strong team but far from a top european club we will destroy them the second game and move forward. I am actually thinking who the next opponent might be.
This is the problem with football fans.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
He can show it by passing through the group stages for a start.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)