Antonio Conte (319 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Mar 10, 2009
Made some mistakes tonight, no doubt about that, his subs irritated the $#@! out of me, but people calling for his head. :lol: We have 14 points lead in Serie A, but it's less important I guess.
and 27 over the team we just played against...

no one is claiming that Conte's achievements haven't been great, but we're beginning to believe he's took as far as he can go

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Next season will be the point at which I ultimately judge Conte

If nothing improves, he's taken us as far as he can
If we either buy players that suit his anti-football tactics, or he changes his mentality, then that's fine by me

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
The team is a like the coach imo, the play with emotions. It can be great, good, bad. They need to be secure or we should at least bring talented players of that sort in the future, at least if those we have don't change.

oldlady87

May 13, 2012
“It was not our intention to control the game, that is not the input I give to my players. I had to replace Giovinco as he had a muscular problem, whileOsvaldo was dead by that stage. I absolutely do not tell my players to control a 1-0 lead, as I always urge them to score a second and third goal.
“We won 2-0 in Turkey by rotating the squad and nobody complained there. The squad has 22 players, I tried to put my best formation out taking everything into account. Tevez had a knee problem, Marchisio, Vidal and Pirloare a stratospheric trio in midfield, while Asamoah played wide. These were hardly second choices.”

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
A few years at least.

I remember were we came from.
:lol:

In a few years Vidal will be 30 years old and all of chiello buff and barzagli will not be here. And Pogba will be in Madrid or PSG.
Nice plan dude. :tup:
Nothing to do with formation. It's the fact that we sit back after scoring.
This.

EVERY FUCKING TIME WE SCORE EARLY.

Since the destruction in the hands of Bayern Munich..... Conte has left me speechless in Europe. No adaption, no learning, no guts..... no nothing. He is just all talk and zero substance.

And you know what is very dangerous here?, that the players start realizing how clueless this dude is and stop believing in him. For a coach that his whole gameplan is to give heroic speeches before games but zero gameplan..... this will be his doom.

He has no idea of how to go for the jugular and simply kill at will.

In Europe... this is all.

Also it doesnt help we do not have a real destroyer ala Ronaldo, Cavani, Messi etc

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Mr....

You have 1 forward on the bench. That is your problem. Quag is sitting at home. That is your problem. You put Marchisio at SS, he popped his hamstring. Your problem.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
and 27 over the team we just played against...

no one is claiming that Conte's achievements haven't been great, but we're beginning to believe he's took as far as he can go
It looks like he has taken us as far as we can go under him, it's only fair he gets a second chance to prove himself in the CL as he has done a lot for us. Like others have said if he continues with this bullshit in Europe then i would be happy if the team was looking at a Prandelli or Deschamps to take us forward in a year or so.

3-6-1 at home to Fiorentina is disgraceful it really is. We should be winning 3-0 or 3-1 especially with the injuries they have. He fails to react to situations and looks lost at times with some of the decisions he makes. He has mastered the league but he is just a big fish in a small pond in Italy. Europe is where u are made to look good or bad and it is looking like the latter right now.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
“It was not our intention to control the game, that is not the input I give to my players. I had to replace Giovinco as he had a muscular problem, whileOsvaldo was dead by that stage. I absolutely do not tell my players to control a 1-0 lead, as I always urge them to score a second and third goal.
“We won 2-0 in Turkey by rotating the squad and nobody complained there. The squad has 22 players, I tried to put my best formation out taking everything into account. Tevez had a knee problem, Marchisio, Vidal and Pirloare a stratospheric trio in midfield, while Asamoah played wide. These were hardly second choices.”
Well is it really hard to try something different to achieve this when things are not working brother? Such as a change in formation, instead of continually beating a dead horse tactically?

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
:lol:

In a few years Vidal will be 30 years old and all of chiello buff and barzagli will not be here. And Pogba will be in Madrid or PSG.
Nice plan dude. :tup:
Do we stop buying players after Vidal, Chellini and Barzagl age?

We shouldn't be building our team around the latter 2 anyways. Vidal knows he can win some trophies here.

This is Contes 3rd season coaching at the top flight and hes going to bring us 3 Scudettos. (Not counting his stint at Atalanta)

Show the man some respect and stop being so ungrateful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 313)