Antonio Conte (360 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
It doesn't matter when this game was played today or tomorrow or yesterday. The forecast is the same. I don't want any excuses from Conte because this isnt the game that eliminated us. He should come out and accept the deficiencies of the system if anything, rather than talk about the pitch tonight. Or not talk at all. If he makes any excuses, then he needs to grow a pair.

On another note, Mancini got unbelievably lucky tonight.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Can we please donate Zacheryah to Milan forums ? I'm just sick and tired of all this stupid new terms that have been invented to overrate our already overrated team.

Please send him someone ,let him shag there all day.
We indeed are VERY overrated.

- - - Updated - - -

We can't blame Conte for this game !
We can blame him for going out though.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
He takes the blame for the opening 2 matches, simple as that.

It should never have come down to this.

I love Conte, top class manager, but the using the 3-5-2 tactic in Europe belongs to a bygone era.

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
Learning phase is over. He has been here for three years. Besides, running a club like Juventus is not considered job training.
It was pretty much job training when we got relegated, this guy drove us out of a shithole. His first European experience wasn't bad, we lost to the best team in that tournament. And he might be to blame for not even getting past group stage this time but you guys give managers TOO MUCH credit.

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are very dependable on Ronaldo and Messi, they'd be nothing without them. We don't have a Ronaldo or Messi, hell, 2 seasons back we had the most average team you can think of and just because we got Tevez, who's...Let's be honest, a 2nd-rate striker when compared to the top players, we weren't gonna turn into a CL contender.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Of course we can blame Conte for this game. Galatasaray played to win, we played to keep the 0-0. I hope no one on this forum is naive enough to think that the approach was the players deciding for themselves.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
Striker receives the ball--->the ball goes to a central mid---->then to one of our full backs---->bad cross.

This describes our attacking play in the last 2 seasons....

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Of course we can blame Conte for this game. Galatasaray played to win, we played to keep the 0-0. I hope no one on this forum is naive enough to think that the approach was the players deciding for themselves.
That's simply not true. Juve attacked with intent just as much as Gala, if not more. Please stop blaming our attitude tonight.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
it didnt look like juve were going for 0-0..juve were trying to attack, and play ball in midfield in such a shitty condition, we didnt even defend with our wb's, they were constantly up in attack..i still cant believe we didnt manage a draw..

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It was pretty much job training when we got relegated, this guy drove us out of a shithole. His first European experience wasn't bad, we lost to the best team in that tournament. And he might be to blame for not even getting past group stage this time but you guys give managers TOO MUCH credit.

Both Real Madrid and Barcelona are very dependable on Ronaldo and Messi, they'd be nothing without them. We don't have a Ronaldo or Messi, hell, 2 seasons back we had the most average team you can think of and just because we got Tevez, who's...Let's be honest, a 2nd-rate striker when compared to the top players, we weren't gonna turn into a CL contender.
that's wrong, man. that's so wrong.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
That's not the way we play, Bonucci is asked to sit back because we're supposed to have a pressuring mammoth in Chiellini who does that job. Bonucci has great positioning and he executes his job very well when Chiello is on form. Would you rather have Chiellini sit back, with his amateur positioning and have the physically weaker player, Bonucci, attack? Or would you have to guys attack the ball so a simple flick on results in a 100% chance? Use your head
Bonucci sits back, because he cannot put the pressure to anyone, as he sux at defending. While stasying back he can avoid to defend and be in a great position to do what he does best, pass the ball.
But having such a defensive liabilty on the back means that you dont have anyone to intercept any forwards that pass through the advanced defensive line, In the goal that disqualified us from the CL,old Drogba treated Bonucci as he wasnt even there...and he was right, because Bonucci cant stop him, he cant stop anyone, everybody knows that, but his fanboys...

- - - Updated - - -

That's simply not true. Juve attacked with intent just as much as Gala, if not more. Please stop blaming our attitude tonight.
Dissagree, in the first 60 minutes, we plsyed like defending the lead.
Our confidence on our shaky defence was mistrusted, a criminal mistake!

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The results have been unaccaptable in cl. And to go out to this poor gala side should ring the alarm bells. For me it puts serious question marks as to wether conte is the right manager for juve. Fuck serie a, that comp. Will never restore our status internationaly. I would prefer to come 1-3 in serie a and go further in cl, than win it and go out like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 2, Guests: 356)