Antonio Conte (136 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If i see the 5-3-2 next season i will vomit. 0 attacking threat in the team apart from 2 strikers. We should have never signed Tevez but Conte wanted to play 5-3-2 for the next 10 years as Juve coach. Our 4-3-3 won us the league i dont know why he changed the formation to just copy Mazzari for the sake of it.

- - - Updated - - -

Spain were winning before the Tika-Taka of Guardiola. Del Bosque already took over a winning team any coach could have won with that Spanish team. I actually think Del Bosque made Spain play worse when he took over from the other manager. I bet Mancini could have won with Spain they were that good.
You are probably going to see it again if we keep Marotta, for three years the man is trying to get us a starter LB and he is keep failing...

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
But i get the impression he's not proactive either.3 seasons with one dimensional tactics.It may or may not be due to the players but he's the one that formed this team so he should take full responsibility for this.
We domminate the league, we domminated real, individual fauls got the better of us. Stop lookiçng for a scapegoat

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
why so much fail in cl? the blame has to be put somewhere

players
tactics
coach
mentality

choose 2
Priorities, we put nationalism over competituveness, it ciukd be sufficient in Italy, but not at this level.

And out transfer managers inability to sign players of this level...

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
We domminate the league, we domminated real, individual fauls got the better of us. Stop lookiçng for a scapegoat
Wait you think questioning the most pathetic run of CL games I seen since almost I been a Juve fan is looking for Marco Motta? Are you kidding me? What is worth questioning if not this shambolic embarrassment, we have failed to quality from CL group before, in the days of Ancelotti, but those were severely dysfunctional and transitional days, whats the excuse for a team who is dominating domestically to whimper through the CL like a little bitch like this?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Bulllshit, the coach must take responsibility, 1 win out 6 CL games is fucking pathetic, period, put your head in the sand and think its all on the players if you like, nowhere near the reality.
Depends, how much can a coach do when his players are all in horrible form ?

What can a coach do about a player missing an offside trap by 2 meters ? or gifting a penalty for nothing ? getting red carded where he shouldnt ? gifting a failed backpass ?

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Wait you think questioning the most pathetic run of CL games I seen since almost I been a Juve fan is looking for Marco Motta? Are you kidding me? What is worth questioning if not this shambolic embarrassment, we have failed to quality from CL group before, in the days of Ancelotti, but those who severely dysfunctional and transitional days, whats the excuse for a team who is dominating domestically to whimper through the CL like a little bitch like this?
Juve has missed the group before, under lippi iirc (fucking deportivo)

but this was horrible. never saw us blunder so many games.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 130)