Antonio Conte (234 Viewers)

How would you rate Conte's (dis)appointment?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
:D

i feel we have seen him with the same hair for 5 years now. maybe a new haircut is jsut what he needs to make the team wakeup from this loss of form.

poll time?

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
I think it goes both ways no? There must be some reason Zach gets this attention. Like proclaiming all knowing football tactical god for eg. Not to mention, his opinions on football, it's as if he talks from way above with his undeniable biblical knowledge. I say he deserves that and even more.
They're just stating their opinions. Who cares how ludicrous they are you're just provoking them. Laugh and move on why be a bitch about it?

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
They're just stating their opinions. Who cares how ludicrous they are you're just provoking them. Laugh and move on why be a bitch about it?
I'm not, I just think that they get what's coming to them by their comments and they way they choose to say them.

X, I agree that most of the time, he's not trolling and he thinks through what he says, so just by that people who troll constantly should get curbed, but you've been here longer then me to know how that sort of things goes here. My only beef with him is how he has biblical knowledge about players he have not seen at all(or he has some awesome dvd collection with games of most of the old legends) to compare and just babble on about them endlessly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 226)